• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Re: coded Japanese Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

J0hnny0hm

I originally read Wikipedia and found this, but we all know that cannot be trusted. So I went out and did some research and found this article.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded - Japanese Debut Gameplay | WiiNintendo

According to that, KH: Re:coded will be released in Japan on October 14th, 2010. The article also states that this fact is confirmed by Square Enix's website.

I checked there and I did not find it, but I don't know Japanese and I don't know my way around the site, even with Google Chrome's translator. So could someone else look? If it's true, great! If not, close this thread.

ChaoticVanitas

Awards
no its not confirmed, its actually the release date for Lord of Arcana... i kinda got mixed up myself

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I heard that they waned to release it around th holiday season in the u.s. so October seems good for japan.

I'm on my phone so it makes me type all nice and stuff lol.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I heard that they waned to release it around th holiday season in the u.s. so October seems good for japan.

I'm on my phone so it makes me type all nice and stuff lol.

That's what i heard too...

So if we hear a confirmation for Japan around October it won't be a surprise.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, if they release it in October for Japan, the US won't get it until a couple months into 2011. Since it seems SE waits about 6 months if not more for each release between Japan and the US/PAL.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Not really I am seeing this as COM was back in 2004. Either we get it in October too since it is 1 month after BBS release or we get it in November/December in time for the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back