• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I could only hear Destati... Was there any dialogue? If so, English or Japanese?

based on the fact that there were subtitles and that we could hear the music really well with no voices I'd say no.

Do not like the new form of cutscene. Brings back terrible memories of another game thought that game was on the WII. maybe clicking to get to the next bubble is easier than on the WII

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'm diggin the full body sprite cutscenes. Reminds me of the golden days of TWEWY.

Radon

mofo
Also chances are that we wont be seeing new words. On the moniter at the start where it shows the worlds getting infected with the bugs it only shows the worlds that we have visited in the original. Be happy with new cutscenes and engine, I know I am.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'M SO EXCITED NOW! :D Now I will gladly fork another $40 for the KH series. The graphics looks exactly the same as Days, so idk what everyone is saying. Days has some of the best DS graphics and just barely fit on the card. So feel blessed that we get another DS game with such good graphics for the system. The gameplay looks much more engrossing than Days, and hopefully they do add more stuff to it to increase my playtime, because Coded looked really short for a KH game.

Radon

mofo
Why didn't anyone do this for KH3D???
I'm more interested in that Trailer.

Because that trailer was shown on a 3DS, not a big screen in the middle of the room. Plus I'm unsure if you're allowed to video whats on the 3DS's.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Because that trailer was shown on a 3DS, not a big screen in the middle of the room. Plus I'm unsure if you're allowed to video whats on the 3DS's.

I've seen many videos from E3 of the 3DS. None with KH though

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nice trailer, still not looking forward to it Dx
i just want 3D :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It seems as if though the dialogue scenes were inspired by The World Ends With You's dialogue scenes. I'm liking the inclusion of older attacks like Strike Raid, Ars Arcanum, etc.

Fabala011

For those who were asking, the trailer did have voices, in English. You can hear Jiminy blabbing about something during that first bit.

Also, I honestly don't think "hurting" carries the same weight as "torment."

"Their hurting will be mended when you return to end it."
"We must return to free them from their torment."

I'd say the latter is more "dire," but the former kind of has a more KH-ish flair? I dunno. Torment > Hurting. Or rather, it conveys more suffering.

Awards
Well, at the very least, the gameplay is guaranteed to be better than coded. Also glad they're keeping the mini games for each world (eg turn based in Olympus Coliseum). Even though the graphics look exactly like Days, the BbS battle system combined with those mini games is probably enough for me to actually buy it.

And definitely diggin' the full body sprites. Much better than having to stare at those pixely faces in Days while trying to take them seriously.

YoshiAngemon

Welp, it looks like it won't be long before Square Enix ends up releasing a Clean version of the trailer on their site. We just need to wait a while, maybe a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back