• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It looks better than Days. Did you not notice how good Destiny Islands graphics looked?

It's the Days engine. The blurry, shaky, off-screen came footage is making you think it looks better than 358/2 Days.

coded003.jpg

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's the Days engine. The blurry, shaky, off-screen came footage is making you think it looks better than 358/2 Days.

coded003.jpg

That screenshot has been expanded. The trailer is a more acurate display of how the game will look on the DS

tacochance

coded003.jpg

Fuck, it is OVER 9000 times better than Days, nice find! I can't wait to finnally play it, it looks cool, and to those who say it looks like Days, get over yourselves, it's better than days.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
As soon as Sora did that jump mid air circle air slash thingy, it was better than days.

Last edited:

evil_levi94

I am officially more excited for this now! :D

"Eh I dnt like the full body sprites. I liked it the way it was in CoM. In fact, I liked it the way it was the original coded :/"
I don't know, I thought it was kind of better than having the blank paced pixely creepy looking 3D cutscenes in 358/2 Days. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
That screenshot has been expanded. The trailer is a more acurate display of how the game will look on the DS

Wow. How jaded are some of you?

It's going to look better on a tiny screen, of course, due to the pixel density in such a small space. But that's how the engine looks.

kingdom-hearts-358-2-days_005.jpg

coded003.jpg

Same thing.

Plus, Square-Enix uses total computer-rendered bullshots in their videos and screenshots that do not accurately represent what the game will truly look like. Their models usually are ridiculously anti-aliased and sharpened in their released press media.

The trailer is a more acurate display of how the game will look on the DS

Actually, it's not because the trailer is on a ginormous screen and given the Square-Enix pixie magic.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm interested in that turn based battle thing. Looks pretty interesting ^^

Looking forward to the game.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I like they have kept the varying Gameplay systems that Coded had (turn-based, side-scroller, etc) i was worried those would be absent.

Radon

mofo
Am I the only one to notice they changed the "We must return to free them from their torment message to something else?

Other than that I think it looks like it will be enjoable, nothing mind blowing obviously, but still fun.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Am I the only one to notice they changed the "We must return to free them from their torment message to something else?

Other than that I think it looks like it will be enjoable, nothing mind blowing obviously, but still fun.

I noticed. I just couldn't read what they replaced it with ^^

satria222poxy

If only Re:coded can surprisingly added more worlds, it'll make the game longer.
I mean, when I looked at the coded Walkthrough videos, it felt that the game is too short.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

someone on heartstation said it was changed to something along the lines of: "Their torment will be mended, when you choose to end it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back