• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KjSbT.png

We have some very exciting news for you all. Forum staff member Ulti was lucky enough to attend E3 this year, and even managed to obtain exclusive footage of the Kingdom Hearts Re:coded trailer! Watch it below:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love the way they are doing Disney worlds--with the different renders of the characters and whatnot. It's so cool.

Walkway

I watched it again, and what was with the turn based system during olympus colliseum? Was that debug mode or something? Really strange.
I like how the conversations have the full body sprites rather than just faces...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I could only hear Destati... Was there any dialogue? If so, English or Japanese?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Check 1:30 I think I saw an option pop up that said Debug. If it is true they kept Debug mode!!

αsiя

space coke
Hmm not bad, I might actually consider buying it. It looks better than Days. And the turn base looks cool. Destati makes everything epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back