• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - Collect the emblems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMBAx

Hey guys

Just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has been in the same position.

I'm playing Re:Coded collect the emblems bit and for some reason i can't find the right emblem (on the door) its really starting to annoy me but i've been everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE! its confusing as to why it isnt there.

Doesn't seem a lot but i was on youtube and noticed its happened to 2 other people which is why i thought i'd post on here

Any suggestions as to why or how to get it please post :)

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
There's one that you get outside the Castle Gates, hit the switch and make your way across.
Another one is down in the Waterway, and is shown to you after rescuing Donald.
One is in the first library you enter, which is a door near to the Great Crest/Emblem door
The other one is in Entrance Hall (UL). Make your way through the libraries, use Donald's magic to progress past the first one. Once you're on top of a bookcase, sort of double back on yourself and you'll see another door to Library 5 (I think) which is only accessible by falling off where you are now. Carry on that way and you'll get your emblem piece. Also, in the room with three Blox stacks, get the Rare Blox. It's Mega Flare. Make it your Finisher.

SIMBAx

found it :) the amount of times i've been down that path and just haven't seen it haha cheers for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back