• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Glad I'm not the only one. I usually wait until the last minute and put whatever cards I have left in front. It isn't like it'll matter, the card gives the other two back anyway,

Auron

Missing an eye

Yeah, as long as nothing breaks the sleight, which I hate it when Larxene does thatD:<

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I dun have enough CP for 0's lol-_-
You could do what I did. I wouldn't recommend it for some people though.

I got around 100 HP and from there on I focused all of my EXP in to CP. No Sleights, little HP and pumped up decks. It turns out all you need are strong cards and a quick eye.

Auron

Missing an eye

You could do what I did. I wouldn't recommend it for some people though.

I got around 100 HP and from there on I focused all of my EXP in to CP. No Sleights, little HP and pumped up decks. It turns out all you need are strong cards and a quick eye.

Heh, I get a sleight whenever possible. I also habve 725 CP and 275 HP. Hey, anagrams!:D!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I find that if you try out a Raid deck your pretty well set for bosses ;P. I made a sleight deck that basicly only consisted of the ability to do Judgement, and Sonic Blade (whatever the hell this poorly named sleight is). Basicly all you do is constantly throw Judgement, then after you run out of Aero, Sonic blade like hell. Then with your remaining cards, slash the fuck out of the boss your on. Don't forget cure though :x.
I'm all past Sora's mode, I'm just gona go back and get the extra cards later, on a different save though. I like fighting Marly. BY THE WAY, was that last fight in Sora's mode extra? I can't really remember it being in the GBA version.

Luke Storm

you should put more 0's on your deck, they can be really usefull, if you dont have enough CP I sugest:

a)level up and choose CP (duh)
b)remake the entire deck

I suggest making a least 2: one for bosses and one for heartless
the boss deck should have all your higher number atack cards ,0's , and not very much sleghits (though i recomend using sonic blade more on the end of sora's game)
on the heartless deck put the cards prepared for sleights, and you will only need to press triangle the entire battle XD, I love using blitz and aeroga.

PS:if you forget trading your decks after and before the boss battle you will be in a problem
sorry about my english XD

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

you should put more 0's on your deck, they can be really usefull, if you dont have enough CP I sugest:
Don't put too many, because you won't have much room for important cards like Cures or Potions. And they are easily broken too, even if they do break your enemies cards, bosses like Larxene can easily just go back and break them.
b)remake the entire deck
A. Pretty Obvious ;P
B...OR just use decks 2 or 3 if you don't have them filled up?
I second this.
the boss deck should have all your higher number atack cards ,0's , and not very much sleghits (though i recomend using sonic blade more on the end of sora's game)
Sleights can be the key to winning fights. Hell, I've went back and destroyed Vexen using tons of Firaga. You need quite a bit of CP to have High number and 0's. Easy death if your recharging.
on the heartless deck put the cards prepared for sleights, and you will only need to press triangle the entire battle XD, I love using blitz and aeroga.
Depends where your at. 13th floor you pretty much are forced to use sleights if you want to progress through your fight without having to escape.
PS:if you forget trading your decks after and before the boss battle you will be in a problem
sorry about my english XD
You can rematch the boss you know ;P. No problems with the english, I understood what you said.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

b)remake the entire deck

Yes to the first.

No to the second. Make multiple decks for select enemies. Maximize the use of all three decks.

I'd emphasize on making two elemental decks. Either deck being useful against select Org Members.

Make a fire deck:

It works well on these bosses, Marluxia, Repliku, Larxene, and Vexen. So that deck is a multi purpose deck. Make sure to equip fire sleights and magic.

This deck is also useful in worlds like Atlantica, Twilight town, and Neverland.

Make a Bizzard deck:

This element is useful against Axel, the final Marluxia battles and Repliku. It wont work well on Larxene because she has the advantage of speed. The same goes for Marluxia's shadow. This deck will also heal Vexen.

This deck works best in Atlantica, Halloweentown, and Traverse town.

Make a Physical Deck:

This deck should include strictly keyblade based sleights. Magic should only be defensive magic like Stop, Graviry, or Aero.

This deck is most effective on Wizards, and the Nocturne heartless (The ones that do magic).

This deck will be useful in worlds like Wonderland, Hallow Bastion, and Olympus Colloseum.

Deck should also contain Restorative cards, Cure Magic Cards, and enemy cards when made available.

Summons aren't a recommendation but can be added at the players discretion. Just remember to keep in your elemental range.

Thunder is not a recommended Magic card. While it is capable of taking out large numbers of Heartless the drawback is that too many enemies are:

* Receive minimal Damage from Thunder

* Can Heal from Thunder

* Isn't useful in Boss fights unless used in a Sleight

Don't put too many, because you won't have much room for important cards like Cures or Potions. And they are easily broken too, even if they do break your enemies cards, bosses like Larxene can easily just go back and break them.

My suggestion. Get Premium cards. Yeah they disappear but, with a few restorative cards and eventually Riku's card, it wont matter.

Sleights can be the key to winning fights. Hell, I've went back and destroyed Vexen using tons of Firaga. You need quite a bit of CP to have High number and 0's. Easy death if your recharging.
The key to beating Vexen also lies in patience. If you card break him and dodge him enough he goes down without causing much harm.

Depends where your at. 13th floor you pretty much are forced to use sleights if you want to progress through your fight without having to escape.
The 13th floor is the best place to lvl up as well. Use Trinity Limit the second you get it, seriously.

Also, if you get a Roulette room card take advantage of it and get more Roulette room cards.

The doors on the 13th floor take an enormous amount of cards to open and if you have Roulette cards you can choose the higher numbers at the end of the fight. Trust me, it makes things alot easier and alot faster.

Luke Storm

I simple made those 2:

heartless deck:aero's and blitz with a hi-potion ( 3 cure's) and had no problem against heartless
boss deck:sonic blade's with strong physical cards, some itens (2 hi potion or elixir), some cure, 5 0's and wiped the floor with oraganization 13 (even larxenne and marluxia) and disney bosses XD. the only problem I had on the entire game was beating Ansem on the end of riku's game. (I know, i'm lazy, this is a lazy person's tactic but works nicely)

again sorry about my english

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I simple made those 2:

heartless deck:aero's and blitz with a hi-potion ( 3 cure's) and had no problem against heartless boss deck:sonic blade's with strong physical cards, some itens (2 hi potion or elixir), some cure, 5 0's and wiped the floor with oraganization 13 (even larxenne and marluxia) and disney bosses XD. the only problem I had on the entire game was beating Ansem on the end of riku's game. (I know, i'm lazy, this is a lazy person's tactic but works nicely)

again sorry about my english

Good deck.

With the items the sleights wouldn't effect you.

Did you use Sleights often?

That was a bit harder to understand. Doing good though.

*feels like a Yu-Gi_Oh nerd :x*

Charlie K

Back in Business

k, just reading up there, my health is 375..my CP is like 900, and My Sleights, I think the last one I got was Arc Asum? I dunno how to spell it..

So I'm thinking thats OK?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

you don't even have to wait for riku's card.

hipotions, hiethers, etc. all work on getting lost cards back.

Charlie K

Back in Business

^ Yea, I love it, kills enemies in a snap, and hurts Vexen alot..Thumbs Up.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I totally just beat Sora's Story <3 Marluxia, though, his last form was a bit of a disappointment. Meh, I still love me some Marluxia.

Auron

Missing an eye

Ars Arcanum is nearly impossible to use though, because it has to be 1-6. you'd have to use incredibly low cards that I don't put in my deck.

Sonic Blade FTW!:D!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Im 1 world (OC) away until Larxene I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back