• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

They want to sound like they know things that they really don't. ADD THEM TO THE STAB LIST!!!

I'm happy, though...only a few more days. I feel like shedding tears of joy. TT^TT

Dually noted

Fixed

I am also happy. 6 more days!

7 more. The release date isn't the same as the shipping date.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Well, then they shouldve said Dec. 3, those weasels

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I dont think I got a reciept, but I'll check later

Yay, im on my 5th world(Neverland) in RR!

angelbabe74006

They told the fiance to pick it up December 3rd when he pre-ordered. I wish they wouldn't trick us like that, though. =<

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

They told the fiance to pick it up December 3rd when he pre-ordered. I wish they wouldn't trick us like that, though. =<
It's not that big a deal. Just one extra day.

They'll only hold it for 48 hours after the due date too. If you show up late then they can make you pay a $5 holding fee.

angelbabe74006

It's not that big a deal. Just one extra day.

They'll only hold it for 48 hours after the due date too. If you show up late then they can make you pay a $5 holding fee.
I know, but what if someone went out of their way on the 2nd to get it?

I suppose that's why I should be glad it's coming out the 3rd. Jeff has school on the 2nd, and he would have had to pay the late fee. It works out great.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I know, but what if someone went out of their way on the 2nd to get it?

I suppose that's why I should be glad it's coming out the 3rd. Jeff has school on the 2nd, and he would have had to pay the late fee. It works out great.
Then they should have looked in to it more or done more research. I pre-shop before I buy anything or go to a store. Use the phone or your computer people, they're there to save you gas.

It's 48 hours though. That's 2 days. You could have picked it up on the 3rd even if it was being released on the 2nd.

angelbabe74006

Then they should have looked in to it more or done more research. I pre-shop before I buy anything or go to a store. Use the phone or your computer people, they're there to save you gas.

It's 48 hours though. That's 2 days. You could have picked it up on the 3rd even if it was being released on the 2nd.
Some people aren't that smart.

Oh, duh. Haha, I'm a dummy. ^_^;

...And they still haven't released a trailer.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Some people aren't that smart.

Oh, duh. Haha, I'm a dummy. ^_^;

...And they still haven't released a trailer.
Nah, I just think people should use common sense when shopping especially around Christmas. *shivers*

Brain fart moment, your not stupid.

I don't think they will.

angelbabe74006

Nah, I just think people should use common sense when shopping especially around Christmas. *shivers*

Brain fart moment, your not stupid.

I don't think they will.
That's true. Man, I love Christmas time and looking at the decorations for sale, but it can get really crazy.

XD That makes me feel better.

Those meanies. Once it comes out they'll probably have one of thsoe really short commercials that just tells what it is and says "Available Now". Blah. They may not even do that. They're just too cruel.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

That's true. Man, I love Christmas time and looking at the decorations for sale, but it can get really crazy.

XD That makes me feel better.

Those meanies. Once it comes out they'll probably have one of thsoe really short commercials that just tells what it is and says "Available Now". Blah. They may not even do that. They're just too cruel.
I hate Christmas shopping. Thank god for my credit card and the internet. The decorations I can see without being run down by a mob.

I doubt it.

I'm willing to bet the site doesn't even get finished. In another 3 years it will be the same as it is now. A big coming soon sign and no chance of update. Just like the KH2 site.

angelbabe74006

I hate Christmas shopping. Thank god for my credit card and the internet. The decorations I can see without being run down by a mob.

I doubt it.

I'm willing to bet the site doesn't even get finished. In another 3 years it will be the same as it is now. A big coming soon sign and no chance of update. Just like the KH2 site.

The American KH sites are terrible. D=
Oh well, no use complaining. I'll have the game in a few days, so I really shouldn't be griping about the lack of information. I should just be patient.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

They do.

Yup.

Right now NA fans have no right to complain. We'll have it in a few days. PAL user's however, should be allowed to bitch and moan to their hearts content.

Sweet Genocide

Just a week left. Im getting tired of replaying 2 and 1 while waiting for RE:COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back