• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: CoM site FINALLY up

I haven't seen the 1st Wallpaper but thats about it, but still I think tis cool how they have it all set up ^_^ It IS very colorful to say the least

CANT WAIT FOR THE TRAILER EITHER!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

There was a date yesterday... It's probably there somewhere. I haven't really looked.

I know I wish there was more info, but we know this already. And before you go on saying there should be more info... WE PLAYED THIS GAME ALREADY. What are they going to divulge to tease us? Only geeks like us know the site really exists.

Hopefully the trailer will be up soon, it's probably VA stuff keeping it back.

edit: I can look the pics on youtube... why are you getting a capture card?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Does anyone think that we'll get a new custome in KH Re CoM for Sora? I mean the wallpaper is new and its Sora in the Christmas Custome, so does anyoen think that it will be in the game?

P

path to light91

hey guys is re: com gunna be fo da ps2 right? oh and Naoki, they might get a new costume.

madammina

Yes it is, Path to light91. Welcome to KHI.

Don't know on the new stuff though.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Yeah, it can't be too long before they upload the trailer. They have less than a month before the game hits stores.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Well I thought it was going ot be in the custome, jsut because its one of the new wallpapers, and no I don't think Japan would get bitchy, remember they got KH2 Final Mix+ and they got a new Christmas outfit, we didn't get that, so it would be fair if we got a new outfit for KH Re CoM.

madammina

It all boils down to when they gave us Sephy for KH1....

I'm not complaining though about him. The Phantom on the other hand. He was a pain.

And then they made FM+ with Re:Com... which is where the complaints TRULY started on the NA end.

P

path to light91

madammina thanks fo da welcome:thumbsup:

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

Well I thought it was going ot be in the custome, jsut because its one of the new wallpapers, and no I don't think Japan would get bitchy, remember they got KH2 Final Mix+ and they got a new Christmas outfit, we didn't get that, so it would be fair if we got a new outfit for KH Re CoM.

not really. especially since we have to have something different in our version when we buy/translate it. *cough sephiroth cough* that's what started the FM craziness. we're truly lucky to even get this. to ask for more would be bad.

damn, madammina beat me to it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Oh ok, I was just wondering, but it still seems kind of unfair that we don't get anything new that JP got. Oh well atleast we got the game yay!

Azerty

You guys are all such downers.

Well, the only thing to look forward to is hearing the new voice actors for the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members. Hopefully, they don't make Marluxia sound gay.

madammina

and for those who played it on the GBA, 3-D CGI scenes. Though there is something endearing about those GBA screens.

(As I've said repeatedly) CoM was my first GBA game. I was so confused (I thought the Org was in KH1 for starters...) but it will always hold a very special place in my heart. So it is very nice to see it get some love, for my own sentimental reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back