• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Heck yes! But only the 4th one

So, there will be a fair amount of challenge in the game, despite the fact that I heard it was bit easier than regular CoM. This makes me look forward to it even more and I just wanted to see the other Org, the storyline (well.. better than KH2, at least..), and play as someone besides Sora. (Riku) I mean, I have no issues with Sora, but it's nice to be able to being playing KH and not be Sora or someone else (Riku), for a really brief amount of time. (Well, at least that scene in the final battle usually goes quick for me.. lol..) Anyways, December is seeming longer away than ever.. Ugh.. it always feels longe, when the date is closing in. What is it now? 35 days? (It's three minutes until midnight here.)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Yes Repliku is a bitch to beat in RE:CoM. Lucky you can change the difficulty level.

Hmm.. sounds like this game's like NFS: UG2/ TS: FP. (I'm meaning the fact that you can change the difficulty thoughtout the game, but not all of (most of) the series won't allow it. (i.e. Well, in TS2, if you want to beat a latter level on Hard, you have to beat the earlier levels on Hard, but still.)) Anyways, hearing this makes me happy. I look forward to a good challenge. (I'm going to finally try to beat KH1 on Expert, once I get my new disk.. that actually works.. (I got a crappy one not too long and didn't discover it until it was too late.. stupid me..)) Anyways, if it pwns KH2 Proud mode, than I'm happy. KH2's proud mode felt easier than KH1's normal mode. (Ironically, this is similar to TS, where TS2's Normal mode felt ten times harder than TS: FP's (the 3rd game) Hard mode. Actually, TS2's "Easy" mode even felt a bit harder, at times.)

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

RECoM is difficult on any setting. Which I was very happy for when I bought FM+

The level of difficulty runs like this.

Example:
FM+
Begginer
Standard
Proud
Critical

RE:CoM works along these standards of difficulty. Keep in mind that I'm using FM+ as my basis for comparison.

RE:CoM
Begginer = Standard
Standard = Proud
Proud = Critical

So yeah it doesn't dissapoint to a challenge seeker. Myself included.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Example:
FM+
Begginer
Standard
Proud
Critical

RE:CoM works along these standards of difficulty. Keep in mind that I'm using FM+ as my basis for comparison.

Begginer = Standard
Standard = Proud
Proud = Critical

Hmm.. sounds like a good idea to possibly start off on Standard, since it's the equivelent of Proud, but then again, I'll probably go "Proud." I'm not necessarily the type of guy who wants an extremely difficult game, but I just something that's a few notches higher than KH2's Proud Mode. Then again, seeing as it is difficult on any standard, I think I'm going to like it a lot. Anyways, I'm getting both KH1 (a new disk) and Re: CoM, come the date I can finally get a chance to get it. It'll be kind of like paying for a full priced PS2 game, except it's two games instead of one. XD

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

You have to complete the game on Proud mode or complete Jiminy's journal on Standard to unlock certian features. That is, IF they altered the save data so that you don't need FM+ to unlock everything. Its probably safe to say that they did.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

You have to complete the game on Proud mode or complete Jiminy's journal on Standard to unlock certian features. That is, IF they altered the save data so that you don't need FM+ to unlock everything. Its probably safe to say that they did.

Hmm.. I wonder if that'll mean that there might be alternate ways to unlock the KH2 Organization cards, which if I recall right, required FM+ to unlock. Did I hear right? That's what I think I heard.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

You heard right. Though now that I think about it... there's a high possibility that they could cut ANYTHING involving the FM+ save data out entirely. When weighing the programming difficulty, it's easier to remove/block said data than to reconfigure the entire games structure to allow acess to something so small. I could see that happening and them pulling the excuse that we weren't originally supposed to receive RE:CoM anyway.

Now that I think about it we could get seriously screwed over. Shiiit. Dx

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

You heard right. Though now that I think about it... there's a high possibility that they could cut ANYTHING involving the FM+ save data out entirely. When weighing the programming difficulty, it's easier to remove/block said data than to reconfigure the entire games structure to allow acess to something so small. I could see that happening and them pulling the excuse that we weren't originally supposed to receive RE:CoM anyway.

Now that I think about it we could get seriously screwed over. Shiiit. Dx

Ugh.. no.. That would so suck. That wouldn't be cool. I mean, I'd still get the game, obviously.. :thumbsup: but without that.. ugh.. I want an alternate way to unlock them dang it!! A new Optional Boss Battle + the new minigames I heard about? Actually, I wonder if the new minigames that were mentioned are the planned way of unlocking the KH2 Org. member cards.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

The optional boss battle doesn't need to be unlocked. The minigames might just be in 100 Acre Wood. They are AWSOME. They don't really unlock anything though... in RE:CoM that is. BI

C

Colours

The bosses on Re:CoM is quite difficulty.

~Sora uses this new magic.(forgot what it was)
But it workd.

kingofgame981

Awards

Hah, that shiz.

I like to you Sonic Blade on Riku Replica, it's very useful.

A

Azrael

Example:
FM+
Begginer
Standard
Proud
Critical

Begginer = Standard
Standard = Proud
Proud = Critical

i'll start at Re:CoM's proud mode then.

Noctis

Website
www.squarealliance.com

As much as I think SE is trying to milk some cash, I'll probably end up getting it.

I wasn't a fan of the original CoM, but after reading up on Re:CoM, I've decided to give it another chance. lol

C

Colours

I think that I will start on begginer first so I can get the hang of it and then standard and last proud. ^^

Yes, but I want a challenge once I start, it doesn't matter
If I lose or what not.~

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Phil, I can almost promise that by the time you get halfway through you will be overwhelmed with a severe urge to stab someone in the face. Possibly Vexen or Repliku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back