• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

oh ok. well, you will win, but hey if your game. btw we should also create a new organization bent on destroying organization 13 and obtaining obscene amounts of rep.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Hey, ur only behind by 50!

Yes, we should make one!

Superschlock

Awards

No, well be the 3 founders Organization ricks ziz keyblade I can picture it now

Superschlock

Awards

No, you cant give in to the silver username! Well all be the leaders, and any other joiners will be pawns

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

No, well be the 3 founders

Lol.. I have no idea of what you guys are talking about. Btw.. along with what keyblade said in the Mobile thread (about it reaching 100 posts), this thread now has 2000+ posts.

Anyways, you know what I think I'm going to do? Once I get KH1 and Re: CoM, I think I'm going to play through all three games, one after another. :thumbsup: You know, KH1 to help me recall all of KH1 and what not, Re: CoM, to know what occured between KH1 and KH2, then finally, KH2.. despite the fact that it will surely not be the bang ("out with a bang"), since it will probably lag behind both.. :thumbdown: ugh..

A

Azrael

Lol.. I have no idea of what you guys are talking about. Btw.. along with what keyblade said in the Mobile thread (about it reaching 100 posts), this thread now has 2000+ posts.

Anyways, you know what I think I'm going to do? Once I get KH1 and Re: CoM, I think I'm going to play through all three games, one after another. :thumbsup: You know, KH1 to help me recall all of KH1 and what not, Re: CoM, to know what occured between KH1 and KH2, then finally, KH2.. despite the fact that it will surely not be the bang ("out with a bang"), since it will probably lag behind both.. :thumbdown: ugh..

Re:CoM does enough recapping of KH1 on its own, just get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back