• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is it for sure that KH2FM is not coming to North America? If so, what is square's reason for not releasing it in North America?

No, it is not coming to America. And probably because they just dont want to. You could just import it =/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Is Importing KHIIFM Legal????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes.
Modding your PS2 to play it, however, is not.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Is Importing KHIIFM Legal????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes it is, but not modding your PS2 to play it, so you need to buy a magic swap with a slide card, if you have a fat PS2

χΧχ

I went by EB today and paid for Re:CoM in advanced. It was murder getting into the downtown area with all of these people in town for some televised event or something or other, but I managed. I was hoping to get something in return for the pre-order, but they ain't given out nothin', not even a key chain.
I'm really not sure if it was worth standing next to this psycho who was talking about the invention of the video game, and I'm really bad at holding onto receipts, but what ev.

I got my copy, beee-otch.

roxasaxor

Bah. I don't understand why we North Americans can't just get the same benefits as lucky Japan!
I still have a problem if I import it though, because I can't speak Japanese. So either way, I'll never play KH2FM :(

C

Colours

Bah. I don't understand why we North Americans can't just get the same benefits as lucky Japan!
I still have a problem if I import it though, because I can't speak Japanese. So either way, I'll never play KH2FM :(

It just can't be that way.
I would love to see new scenes in Re:CoM.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

KH2FM+ is in english with jap Subs. Just do like I do and find a site that translates all the importent stuff. You should already know whats going on if you've played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back