• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku77

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

I cant wait for this game either, I dont know why since I have already played through the original and know fully what happens but I guess its just awesome that it will be on a bigger system format

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I cant wait for this game either, I dont know why since I have already played through the original and know fully what happens but I guess its just awesome that it will be on a bigger system format

8) Yay RE:CoM! You'll love it, it looks amazing.

A

Azrael

It'll be worth 30 dollars, although it wouldn't hurt having Final Mix as well

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

It'll be worth 30 dollars, although it wouldn't hurt having Final Mix as well

It is, that's actually a few buck cheaper than the original CoM was anyway.

Ooooooh yes it would. I think we should just stay satisfied with what we're being given. Because lord knows that the Japanese love to bitch about needless trivialities. :/

Trag

Bronze Member

If there's an over night release I'm going with my friend Danny. I absolutely can't wait for this.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

If there's an over night release I'm going with my friend Danny. I absolutely can't wait for this.

Your lucky your friend is interested. My friends aren't. They're like 'Kingdom Hearts what?' So yeah, lol.

Um, Yay Insomnia?

You can wait. It's only a few months.

I'm pretty sure we ALL can. But it's good to think that something like this is coming to America...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

If we don't get this for Christmas, I'm going halfies with my brother. :) :thumbsup:

It will be nice to see them all in 3-D with English VA's

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Your lucky your friend is interested. My friends aren't. They're like 'Kingdom Hearts what?' So yeah, lol.

Mine only know what it is because I forced them to play it. >:3 They bitched and moaned but, they wound up liking it in the end. XD

Awards

-It's not Illegal. The signal hits my room so it's fair game. Stealing is wrong.

-I'm being a smartass, you do realize that right? My entire post was dripping with sarcasm. :3

It's illegal in the UK. In fact, they can prosecute you over their for doing it no problem.

And it being technically within the law doesn't make it any less wrong. It is stealing.

My posts are dripping with asshole.

A very, very disturbing image when taken literally.

I can't wait for this game. I wonder if it is going to be the same or add more than just the 3D looks.

Except for a few things here and there, it's the exact same.

It is, that's actually a few buck cheaper than the original CoM was anyway.
? If I recall correctly, the standardized price of CoM was $20-$30 when it came out. At least, that's how much I got mine for (20). Over 30 is pretty damn expensive, and I'd like to know where you shop for your games.

Anyway, whether you think it's "worth it" or not doesn't really matter in comparison to the principle of the thing. I can get plenty of old PS2 games between 15-20 bucks. Re:CoM is a remake of a GBA game, it's been out for over one and a half years in Japan, and it's a side game with not many extras. That should fall under $15 in my book, especially considering that it essentially only added $10 onto KH2FM.

Yeah, a $15 difference isn't huge regardless of it being 50% less, but, again, it's the principle of the thing.

A

Azrael

If we don't get this for Christmas, I'm going halfies with my brother. :) :thumbsup:

It will be nice to see them all in 3-D with English VA's

As long they are good VAs

How long is it??

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

It's illegal in the UK. In fact, they can prosecute you over their for doing it no problem.

And it being technically within the law doesn't make it any less wrong. It is stealing.

My posts are dripping with asshole.

A very, very disturbing image when taken literally.

-I live in NA not UK. There's no problem here especially if there's no security code.

-It's a signal broadcast that ranges for 2 miles. I'm not the only one that does it and just so you know It's my neighbor's and he has no problem with it.

-I noticed. :3

-Yes, yes it is. :(

? If I recall correctly, the standardized price of CoM was $20-$30 when it came out. At least, that's how much I got mine for (20). Over 30 is pretty damn expensive, and I'd like to know where you shop for your games.

Anyway, whether you think it's "worth it" or not doesn't really matter in comparison to the principle of the thing. I can get plenty of old PS2 games between 15-20 bucks. Re:CoM is a remake of a GBA game, it's been out for over one and a half years in Japan, and it's a side game with not many extras. That should fall under $15 in my book, especially considering that it essentially only added $10 onto KH2FM.

Yeah, a $15 difference isn't huge regardless of it being 50% less, but, again, it's the principle of the thing.

Again I live in NA. I paid 35$ at a Gamestop. Different regions have different prices when counting taxes. I also agreed that it was in fact worth it not even 3 posts ago.

Awards

-I live in NA not UK. There's no problem here especially if there's no security code.

-It's a signal broadcast that ranges for 2 miles. I'm not the only one that does it and just so you know It's my neighbor's and he has no problem with it.
I live in NA too. My point was that it can be illegal for a reason.
It's just about as much of an excuse as using limewire piracy. There to use, very easy to get. Right thing to do?

Again I live in NA. I paid 35$ at a Gamestop. Different regions have different prices when counting taxes. I also agreed that it was in fact worth it not even 3 posts ago.
You got ripped off. No way in hell I would pay that for a GBA game.
That's worth as much as or more than a good deal of PS2 games when first released. As I said, though, the price was $20-30. You can quote me on that.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I live in NA too. My point was that it can be illegal for a reason.
It's just about as much of an excuse as using limewire piracy. There to use, very easy to get. Right thing to do?

Does it matter? Why are you acting like this? So I get free Internet, if you had the chance wouldn't you? Especially if the person your leeching off of said it was fine?

You got ripped off. No way in hell I would pay that for a GBA game.
That's worth as much as or more than a good deal of PS2 games when first released. As I said, though, the price was $20-30. You can quote me on that.

Good for you. -__- I did say taxes were included and the taxes in my part of the US are pretty high.

Now will you please get out of my ass?

Awards

Does it matter? Why are you acting like this? So I get free Internet, if you had the chance wouldn't you? Especially if the person your leeching off of said it was fine?

Good for you. -__- I did say taxes were included and the taxes in my part of the US are pretty high.

Now will you please get out of my ass?

Ah, didn't read that the neighbor was "fine" with it. That's a little bit different.
It goes back to the original idea that 30 bucks isn't bad unless you're poor or meeting one of those other conditions. Had you been stealing, it wouldn't matter-which is ironic because you made it sound as though you were stealing at first but revealed otherwise. I digress. (Yeah I'd like free Internet but believe it or not I do like to know the repercussions of my actions)

If that's the case then Re:CoM will probably be $35 or more in your area, meaning the original CoM is not more expensive.

And I believe the term is "off" your ass not "out of."

lulz

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Ah, didn't read that the neighbor was "fine" with it. That's a little bit different.
It goes back to the original idea that 30 bucks isn't bad unless you're poor or meeting one of those other conditions. Had you been stealing, it wouldn't matter-which is ironic because you made it sound as though you were stealing at first but revealed otherwise. I digress. (Yeah I'd like free Internet but believe it or not I do like to know the repercussions of my actions)

If that's the case then Re:CoM will probably be $35 or more in your area, meaning the original CoM is not more expensive.

And I believe the term is "off" your ass not "out of."

lulz

-I seriously wish you had before barking at me. I am too, that's why I asked him.

-Maybe. I'm not sure.

-You were so far on my ass you were up it. That's why I used out, not off.

No hard feelings, just leave it alone. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back