• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Re:CoM is just a 3D remake of CoM with a few extras. Nothing more, really.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Extras that the Japanese already have, huh?

Yes krateroi. They won't cough up any more. In reality we aren't even 100% sure that we will be receiving those. There's no point in automatically assuming that we do, seeing as how SE like to frack with it's nonJapanese fans and there's a 50/50 chance that we may or may not, depending on what side of the bad Nomura woke up on that morning. *remains skeptical of SE until given solid proof*

Ren

adios motherfucker

Japan gave us extra content.
Then their fans "fracked" out and got FM/+. :<

Yeah. I don't care about extra content, really. So I can be proud and say that I will not be fracking of the lack of extra content.

Cissy

Bronze Member

What a lovely yet peculiar word.

I think the same. I'm not as concerned about the extra content, but all the same it must be considered.

Ren

adios motherfucker

I berate myself for asking this, but I can't find the link that details what the extras in RE:CoM were.
Linkage please? :X

On a side note, I might force you into making me one of those spiffy signatures, Cissy.

Oh god, rep for you.

...Once 24 hours are up. V_V

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, if we had extras that the Japanese didn't have, we would know. Though, that would be quite awesome.

lol at one that gat says "lol people don't have 30$" which is funny because I am that broke. For now, before I start selling myself.

Desperate measure for desperate times. O.O

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Yeah, if we had extras that the Japanese didn't have, we would know. Though, that would be quite awesome.

lol at one that gat says "lol people don't have 30$" which is funny because I am that broke. For now, before I start selling myself.

No, we'd be dancing like complete fools and I'd be angsting in a corner making creepy comments about doom and retaliation. I don't want extra crap. I'm satisfied as is and I don't want some whiny Japanese fan bitching about how "unfair" it was that we got "more" than they did. *slaps Japanese fans* Seriously. *rolls eyes*

You're not the only one Neo. *pokes dead moths in wallet* ;_;

*points at street corner* That look like a good place?

*laughs at will have sex with CoM tag* WTF!? XDXD

rmyulfo

what chocobo comets says is true.
i right now am waiting for the game 2 come
and nothing else cause sometimes is better
2 wait than 2 ask.

Awards

In all honesty, people who can't afford a $30 dollar game should probably fall under one of several categories:

- Their family is too poor to afford it, in which case they would be too poor to even own a computer, and, subsequently, too poor to be on this forum.

- Mom and Pop are incredibly, incredibly frugal misers that are stringent up the whazoo with allowance (or rather the kid whores themself out with allowance before they can save anything up).

- Need to get a job. D:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

In all honesty, people who can't afford a $30 dollar game should probably fall under one of several categories:

- Their family is too poor to afford it, in which case they would be too poor to even own a computer, and, subsequently, too poor to be on this forum.

- Mom and Pop are incredibly, incredibly frugal misers that are stringent up the whazoo with allowance (or rather the kid whores themself out with allowance before they can save anything up).

- Need to get a job. D:

Going by this trail of thought, the question is not whether one CAN buy the game, but whether one SHOULD buy the game.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

- Need to get a job. D:

-Just because you had the money to buy a computer and leech off of the neighborhoods wireless signal doesn't mean we have the money now.

-Parents can be stingy like that.

-I'm 13. I'm not legally allowed to be employed and I'm physically frail so cutting grass and stuff like that can't happen for me.

I'll get the game. I just wont buy it myself.

Awards

-Just because you had the money to buy a computer and leech off of the neighborhoods wireless signal doesn't mean we have the money now.

-Parents can be stingy like that.

-I'm 13. I'm not legally allowed to be employed and I'm physically frail so cutting grass and stuff like that can't happen for me.

I'll get the game. I just wont buy it myself.

-If that's the case, you can just steal Re:CoM from a local Gamestop, it's around the same level on the morality scale.

-I know. That's why I put it.

-I said people fall into one of several categories, not all of them.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

-If that's the case, you can just steal Re:CoM from a local Gamestop, it's around the same level on the morality scale.

-I know. That's why I put it.

-I said people fall into one of several categories, not all of them.

-It's not Illegal. The signal hits my room so it's fair game. Stealing is wrong.

-I'm being a smartass, you do realize that right? My entire post was dripping with sarcasm. :3

KHearts35

I can't wait for this game. I wonder if it is going to be the same or add more than just the 3D looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back