• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmyulfo

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

im gonna buy recom cause i always wanted it for ps2 cause in the
gba it looked so dumb.
even so i bought it but the graphics was the only thing but what could i
expect from the gba.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

im gonna buy recom cause i always wanted it for ps2 cause in the
gba it looked so dumb.
even so i bought it but the graphics was the only thing but what could i
expect from the gba.
Um... those were awesome graphics. =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It's all relative. For a GBA game, CoM was awesome. And in a lot of ways, far more appropriate than a lot of the flashy graphics they tried shoving down our throats when uncalled for in the other games.

rmyulfo

but still trhey could have don better.
but it was still a great game not saying its bad
i like the serie in it.
but i still dont understand why did namine let her self get control.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Ah. Well, it didn't really seem like she had much of a choice. For starters, they could've killed her off whenever they so wished. Basic survival instincts would thus scream "do what they tell you to, girl!"
The other reason was that they promised her she'd get everything she ever wanted if she cooperated - which would be someone who would acknowledge her, hold her in her Heart, and be her own Proof of Existence. She won't be lonely anymore, and she won't be just a pale shadow no one knows about. So she tagged along until the guilt was too much.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

1) She wasn't inside the Organization. No X, no number, white clothes. All the signs indicate that she wasn't a Member.
2) DiZ would've talked about it in his reports in KH2. He didn't, however, more showing his first connection with Namine was after CoM was over, or at least - Sora's part of it.
3) Why would she, like you said, go along with the Organization if she was working for DiZ, and the Organization obviously went against DiZ's goals?

rmyulfo

cause remember that diz was looking revenge.
and i know she wasnt a member of the org.13
and it was 2 help him i think it was.
look im leaving im tired.

Voltron

Silver Member

Well I am as giddy as a school girl.

I am definitely getting this December 2nd.

Last edited:

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Ah. Well, it didn't really seem like she had much of a choice. For starters, they could've killed her off whenever they so wished. Basic survival instincts would thus scream "do what they tell you to, girl!"
The other reason was that they promised her she'd get everything she ever wanted if she cooperated - which would be someone who would acknowledge her, hold her in her Heart, and be her own Proof of Existence. She won't be lonely anymore, and she won't be just a pale shadow no one knows about. So she tagged along until the guilt was too much.

This:3

The loneliness was probably reason enough. Depression can cause people to make incredibly bad decisions. They manipulated her, so technically she didn't "side" with them. Given that she ran off the first chance she got after her epiphany, I'd say that she was never a willing applicant. :3

1) She wasn't inside the Organization. No X, no number, white clothes. All the signs indicate that she wasn't a Member.
2) DiZ would've talked about it in his reports in KH2. He didn't, however, more showing his first connection with Namine was after CoM was over, or at least - Sora's part of it.
3) Why would she, like you said, go along with the Organization if she was working for DiZ, and the Organization obviously went against DiZ's goals?

If anything her apparel should have given away that she wanted nothing to do with them.
Well actually his connection took place towards the end. Diz himself played a part in RE:CoM however small it may have been. So there was probably a connection being attempted but, it took until after to make it solid.
There's no arguing with you lady. :3 <3<3<3

M

mish-jin3

what is the new kingdom hearts re: game going to be about and game console is it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back