• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread.

No DS? I thought everyone had one.....hm. Playing through it would be better. If I were you id buy it and play it on my friends DS.

I know, I know. Playing a game is better than watching it. It's like in the Matrix "There's a difference between walking the path and knowing the path." reason why I choose this name because I am a huge fan of it.

I rather use my money for something else, it might be fun having a DS but I rather not at the moment.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I know, I know. Playing a game is better than watching it. It's like in the Matrix "There's a difference between walking the path and knowing the path." reason why I choose this name because I am a huge fan of it.

Playing and watching are not the same. I think we can all agree on that. :3

You know Neo, I've actually been wanting to ask if that was why you chose that name. I guess I got my answer. :3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Not all people have money. I have one but, I found out today that I'm apparently rich. >.>

You do know that there's a "quote" button that will quote quotes for you. and it will give the original poster.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Playing and watching are not the same. I think we can all agree on that. :3

You know Neo, I've actually been wanting to ask if that was why you chose that name. I guess I got my answer. :3

Yeah, that is the reason why I chose this name. Even if it was over a year and a half ago, I am still a huge fan of it. I do agree playing and watching are not the same but playing is better. At least that is what I think.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I'm lazy and my internet lags enough as it is. For some reason it freezes when I try doing that. :s

@Neo ~ It's clever and the Matrix was an amazing movie. Follow the white rabbit Neo. :3 It's kind of like watching the battle but, not fighting in it. It's not the same unless you experience it first hand.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Back on topic 72 DAYS TILL. RE:CoM!!!!!

alykins

asdfghjkl YES
-squeeeeeee-
ENGLISH SONAMI MOMENTS
AND VEXEN! ♥

Okay, I'm sorry. I'm very excitable right now, and I'm glad I finally post around here instead of lurking.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

asdfghjkl YES
-squeeeeeee-
ENGLISH SONAMI MOMENTS
AND VEXEN! ♥

Okay, I'm sorry. I'm very excitable right now, and I'm glad I finally post around here instead of lurking.

I forgot about all the SoNami fans. They will be screaming their heads off.

Notice as i didnt specify a gender.

Djordjevic

wow its been a while since ive been on here, owning an american ps2 i am very pleased about this anouncement. Wonder if theyll be any new features not seen in japans release...

K

kenzo169

will this game be relaesed in europe?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

wow its been a while since ive been on here, owning an american ps2 i am very pleased about this anouncement. Wonder if theyll be any new features not seen in japans release...
Doubtful.
Hopefully after the KHFM fiasco, people have learned not to add anything when it leaves Japan.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou

I just realized, will the American verison of the game include the priceless Vexen momments like his laugh, his chicken "nnnnnnnNO!" and more? That would be hilarious! (Unless that's what SoNami is. If so, sorry.)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Usually Japan gets the goodies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou

^Exactly like that! I would of provided that link but I'm on my PS3 web browser. Thanks for the link!

Oh duh, thanks SufferingAngel. She said Vexen after which confused me a bit but it was pretty obvious what it was xD

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, Namineé is lying and lonely girl. SoNami is the romance between those two that never existed, well if the fake feelings count as existing. Then I guess it did happen, well for Sora only.

alykins

Oh, yeah, sorry. xDD
I like SoNami moments, and I like Vexen.. and Mar-Mar is pretty cute too.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yeah, Namineé is lying and lonely girl. SoNami is the romance between those two that never existed, well if the fake feelings count as existing. Then I guess it did happen, well for Sora only.

A lot of people, myself included, find it rather ironic that this so called fake relationship is the best written relationship in the series thus far save for Sora and Riku's friendship and more *cough*.
Also, it wasn't really fake. Sora accepted the Memories and the attached feelings more than once and acted by them. Also, he said about the real Namine - "that's the Namine I remember". The both of them were "IC" in those Memories, making them 'never happened' rather than 'fake' or 'lies'.
Then we have Namine saying that once Sora'd forget about her, those 'fake' feelings would attach themselves to Kairi, seeing how they're linked amongst other things to Memories of Kairi Namine altered. So either those feelings are real or SoKai on Sora's side is fake; I win either way.
Then we have the whole deal of Namine feeling guilty, remorse, and ended up doing everything she possibly could and then some to try and repay the debt of Kindness Sora has shown her.
It's two sided with either you saying Nobodies can feel only they're lacking a Heart, or she's a very special Nobody :I either way, SoNami is lurve :wub:

LOVE IT WITH ME! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back