• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread.

wow
this is one of the times where no backwords compatibility on ps3 really pisses me off

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I am. So why aren't you? Besides, Marluxia gets a VA. Don't you want to squee off his manliness? Aren't you going to 'fangirl' off of Zexion 'Pretty Boy-etry'?

I am . [Hopes someone catches that joke]

I'm not that shallow PMF. I'm proud to say that I play the game for the game, NOT the girlymen. :3 I think of them as an added bonus. :3 Besides FM was way better than FM+. >.>

Your sarcasm is an inspiration for us all! :3 :that wasn't sarcasm, I meant it:

You've played Re: Chain of Memories? Did you import it?

Of course! RE:CoM and FM+ wasn't originally supposed to be released in America. I wanted to play that game and I wasn't going to wait for SE to make up they're minds or "surprise us." I got it the month after it came out in Japan on ebay for 40$.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I'm not that shallow PMF. I'm proud to say that I play the game for the game, NOT the girlymen. :3 I think of them as an added bonus. :3 Besides FM was way better than FM+. >.>

Your sarcasm is an inspiration for us all! :3 :that wasn't sarcasm, I meant it:

I'd probably go gay for Zexion or Luxord.
That's how much I want this game.
[Aside from the slavery thing]

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Of course! RE:CoM and FM+ wasn't originally supposed to be released in America. I wanted to play that game and I wasn't going to wait for SE to make up they're minds or "surprise us." I got it the month after it came out in Japan on ebay for 40$.

So you're turning down the chance to get that game you love (you must love it to have played it 20 times) in full blown English? And who knows, there could be some bonus features that we get that Japan didn't.

I'm curious as to know if they're just going to release a set amount and then stop production, or keep releasing them for a little while like with Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Because if they only release a set amount, I'm going to have to buy it close to it's release date.

Macabre

Gold Member

No, I have to buy a Ps3 first and then I'm gettin some others that are coming out this year and later naxt year as well. >.> If I save for a Ps3 then it's gonna be awhile before I can get anything. T^T

I'm still not shelling out cash for a game I've already played 20 times. :s

Uh, FFXIII is for the 360 also and you have a 360, so you don't need to buy a PS3 for that.

And I'm not gonna buy Re:CoM.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I'd probably go gay for Zexion or Luxord.
That's how much I want this game.
[Aside from the slavery thing]

Don't you just love perks? :3 I'm actually getting curios as to what the voice actors will sound like. :perplexed:
Damn PMF why not just import it? D:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

because I have slimlines.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Uh, FFXIII is for the 360 also and you have a 360, so you don't need to buy a PS3 for that.

And I'm not gonna buy Re:CoM.

They're releasing it for Xbox as well? Wasn't FFXII supposed to be for PS3 only?

So you're turning down the chance to get that game you love (you must love it to have played it 20 times) in full blown English? And who knows, there could be some bonus features that we get that Japan didn't.

I'm curious as to know if they're just going to release a set amount and then stop production, or keep releasing them for a little while like with Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Because if they only release a set amount, I'm going to have to buy it close to it's release date.

I'm exaggerating I've only played it 5 times at the most. Yes, I am. Though I may change my mind, depeding upon the cast. We more than likely wont get any bonus features because RE:CoM is in fact a Bonus Feature for FM+.

That would suck and I doubt that they will. It would defeat the purpose of Importing it.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

im very excited! so excited i feel like a new person!
it would be nice to get cgi scenes but that would be to much of an ask?

Macabre

Gold Member

They're releasing it for Xbox as well? Wasn't FFXII supposed to be for PS3 only?
It was but in Microsoft's convention in E3 2008, it was announced that FFXIII will be released on the 360.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

It was kind of a big deal. Yeah, it's going to the 360. Versus is still exclusive though.

I'm exaggerating I've only played it 5 times at the most. Yes, I am. Though I may change my mind, depeding upon the cast. We more than likely wont get any bonus features because RE:CoM is in fact a Bonus Feature for FM+.

...in Japan. Re: CoM will be a standalone game here, I don't see why they shouldn't add some kind of extra feature.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

It was kind of a big deal. Yeah, it's going to the 360. Versus is still exclusive though.

Versus is actually the one I'm looking forward to. Still need a Ps3. :sigh:

...in Japan. Re: CoM will be a standalone game here, I don't see why they shouldn't add some kind of extra feature.

Because that would start another shit fit. Wasn't the FM series created because we received extras for our version of KH1 that Japan didn't get and Nomura made FM for Japan to make up for it? That's what I heard and unfair. In the end they got more than we did. :s

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I haven't read the whole thread, because it's quite long. But I wonder, what about the bonus cards you get by completing FM+?

We more than likely wont get any bonus features because RE:CoM is in fact a Bonus Feature for FM+.

That would suck and I doubt that they will. It would defeat the purpose of Importing it.

Of course it will, but it's really sad, that SE doesn't use the chance to dub FM+ as well.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Of course it will, but it's really sad, that SE doesn't use the chance to dub FM+ as well.

They wouldn't even need to dub all that much. The majority of the game is KH2; all they need to dub is a handful of scenes if they even wanna dub it, seeing how a few of the FM+ scenes were undubbed at all.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

They wouldn't even need to dub all that much. The majority of the game is KH2; all they need to dub is a handful of scenes if they even wanna dub it, seeing how a few of the FM+ scenes were undubbed at all.

:points at SA's post: Seriously, I love you. She makes an excellent point, FM+ is already mostly in English. Wouldn't it just be easier to bring this over instead? RE:CoM is COMPLETELY in Japanese, from text to voice acting. The only thing they would need to do is change the Text and dub a few 5 minute cutscenes. If they're going through all of the trouble to dub and translate and entire game why not just give us the set and be done with it? :s

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

I have the japanese version.. hmm.. but i might be getting this one too! ^^
Ill decide when the time comes :D

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com

European release...? Fat chance... I guess I'll have to get Swap Magic (I was gonna get it anyway)

Even if I'll get it anyway, I can't help but feel annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back