• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread.

That's effectively the Pride Lands trick only in a different location crawling a little bit less with Enemies :\
How so? Its playing the game. No rounding up enemies and spamming. Its actually fighting enemies as the basic leveling up is. Except you take advantage of the 3x experience boost ability. That was put into the game for that sole reason.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

How so? Its playing the game. No rounding up enemies and spamming. Its actually fighting enemies as the basic leveling up is. Except you take advantage of the 3x experience boost ability. That was put into the game for that sole reason.

Yes, fast leveling up.
No one's forcing you to use it though, which makes leveling up in KH2 slower.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Proba ly becuase its technically the same.

Okay well.......*tries to think of another game*......thats the only game I can think of that did that

AppleFreak

wait i remembered my idiotic innocence

in KHFM+ when i start a new game, i strike off critical mode and take all ability

so i fight axel in mansion underground with lv1

and i was not aware the enemy dont give exp until cerberus beat me

D

Deleted member 36435

I can still go pretty fast without the experience boost.

Anyways, back on topic with everyone!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Kingdom Hearts 2 Remake: for the few extra features your getting, 20$
Chain of memories remake: Voice acting added, full 3D battles compared to the 2D game, 30$???
This is how I'm seeing it when it started at 50 USD from where my friend bought it.
But that was almost two years ago. Would you really be as willing to buy the extras that came with the new version of FF12 in Japan for thirty dollars?

D

Deleted member 36435

But that was almost two years ago. Would you really be as willing to buy the extras that came with the new version of FF12 in Japan for thirty dollars?
No, since I thought FF12 was absolute trash.
I liked CoM so I'd be willing to pay the thirty dollars.

K

khsora18

Ugh. I didn't really enjoy CoM. I'll end up getting this game but I'm really upset that SE wasted their time in making this and by doing that, that delays the releases of the new games. Kinda stupid am I wrong?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Thought of a good example. Dragon Quest IV. DS Remake, US is buying it for $40.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

I kind of agree but I don't think the "release" of this in the US is really going to hinder their release of the other titles. They aren't making it from the ground up, just translating and adding audio.

Also I'd care more if I liked COM a lot or this game offered something other a 3D retelling of the story. As stated (I'm not bashing COM but its true) FM added a lot of more story to the KH universe (especially with the Organization) and I'd love to see those in English.

Also I didn't like the combat in Re:COM the first time I played it... Doubt I will the second.

AppleFreak

.... delaying game was for better purpose you know

and if you dont enjoy CoM, like it

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Since I'm not a big fan of FF12 and don't know much about it, If it was a remake that included a few extra things that affected the storyline in some ways, possibly. But this is a little different than that because we've heard rumours for a few years and we've finally got a confirmation. By the way, we didn't get the first Final Mix, why get the second??

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Actually, localization won't take too long. They really just translate and dub. S-E could have just been busy, or someone only heard our clamor recently.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

By the way, we didn't get the first Final Mix, why get the second??
Because we are getting some of the extras that came with the second Final Mix?

Thought of a good example. Dragon Quest IV. DS Remake, US is buying it for $40.
Or the Chrono Trigger port to the DS with "lolz omg! a new dungeon!"? Ha-ha.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I kind of agree but I don't think the "release" of this in the US is really going to hinder their release of the other titles. They aren't making it from the ground up, just translating and adding audio.

Also I'd care more if I liked COM a lot or this game offered something other a 3D retelling of the story. As stated (I'm not bashing COM but its true) FM added a lot of more story to the KH universe (especially with the Organization) and I'd love to see those in English.

Also I didn't like the combat in Re:COM the first time I played it... Doubt I will the second.
So let me get this straight.. You liked "Tap the X button to kill the enemy!!" over "Mix together cards and make special moves,"??? Although there was drive forms and magic, CoM did have a more thorough (Gurantee thats a typo) combat system.

K

khsora18

I understand all that. But yeah just IMO CoM wasn't that great of a game. I'd rather see another simple cell phone game than CoM re-done because I know the story and have played it before. CoM gets very repetitve and boring.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

So let me get this straight.. You liked "Tap the X button to kill the enemy!!" over "Mix together cards and make special moves,"??? Although there was drive forms and magic, CoM did have a more thorough (Gurantee thats a typo) combat system.
The combat was just repetitive and the Card System worked better in the 2D form. The entire time I just wanted Re:COM to stop using it's "originals" combat system and use the on in KH2. Sure it was mash X but it was a lot more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back