• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegambleroffate

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread.

Disney likes to reuse People. I wouldnt be suprised if

Vexen - Billy Ray Cyrus
Zexion - Joe Jonas
Lexaeus - Kyle Massey
Marluxia - Zac Effron
Larxene - Emiley Osmet (Lol, Brother vs Sister)

lolololz that would be ludicrus!! billy ray cyrus would be funny!!!!
i have a good idea for the voice of larxene. maybe Grey DeLisle could do her voice? she was the voice of azula in Avatar the last airbender. Azula and Larxenes personalitys seem kind of similar to me so i think she would be a good voice actor. what do any of u people think? :thumbup: or :thumbdown: on Grey Delisle?

sonictails1189

Awards

I really love Larxene's Japanese voice. I hope they don't ruin it. I may have imported FM+, but that won't stop me from getting this. =)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

lolololz that would be ludicrus!! billy ray cyrus would be funny!!!!
i have a good idea for the voice of larxene. maybe Grey DeLisle could do her voice? she was the voice of azula in Avatar the last airbender. Azula and Larxenes personalitys seem kind of similar to me so i think she would be a good voice actor. what do any of u people think? :thumbup: or :thumbdown: on Grey Delisle?

No. Larxene's voice seems to be higher.

Fenix Sora

There better be a Europe/Aus date after they release it in the US.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

There better be a Europe/Aus date after they release it in the US.

There wont be. It goes:

Japan
North America
Europe

Depending on where the game was made. Since it was made in Japan, it will be like that.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Personally I do not.
Adding that to the package could lead to poor sales because it would be advertised and KHII:FM+. Americans typically don't buy remakes of games unless it was Halo or some shit. So, S-E could be using this as an experiment. If it does poorly I doubt this would ever happen again.

This

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

nope, as it stands right now. My guess it will be released before BBS or KHIII (if at all)

(sigh) Oooh, Can't wait! Can't play, but I so want to. I've been jealous for so long.

Fenix Sora

There wont be. It goes:

Japan
North America
Europe

Depending on where the game was made. Since it was made in Japan, it will be like that.

Thats why i said after they release it in U.S >.<

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

You guys do realize that Re:COM CAME with KH2:FM and you are essentially paying for half of the product right? It's not like the games came seperately... And the argument that American's don't buy remakes... Are you stupid? What do you think Re:COM stands for? REMAKE.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Yes. But half a product that had two separate parts is better than getting nothing at all.

CoM was it's own game. And since we are not getting FM+ over here any time soon, it seems, stop complaining. It's not like we are getting the first half of FFX and not the later half.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

You guys do realize that Re:COM CAME with KH2:FM and you are essentially paying for half of the product right? It's not like the games came seperately... And the argument that American's don't buy remakes... Are you stupid? What do you think Re:COM stands for? REMAKE.

We know. Stop bitching about it.

D

Deleted member 36435

Americo, the original reasoning behind SE not releasing FM+ outside of Japan is that Americans don't buy remakes/director's cuts.
Therefore, you are the stupid one.

Also, we're paying half of the original cost for half the product.
lolusingyourhead?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

To Americo, this is a different KIND of remake. 2D to 3D are the GOOD remakes people actually buy. Who gives a crap about fighting Terra and a few extras (I wouldn't mind it, but it would be nice :sleep:). What REALLY matters is WE'RE getting the GOOD remake.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Uh, KH2FM>Re:CoM, IMO, as I've stated before. You'll certainly get more play time out of KH2FM than Re:CoM. Also, whether this remake will sell or not is just something we'll have to see. =/ I really have no idea how this will fair.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Americo, the original reasoning behind SE not releasing FM+ outside of Japan is that Americans don't buy remakes/director's cuts.

lolusingyourhead?
So they don't release a remake/director's cut by releasing a remake/director's cut?

Yeah... That makes sense.

I understand that they've been holding back, very so often, they did so with the original remake, the expansion on FF12 and such. But if you are going to bother... Why not do it fully and not half?

It may be half of it's original cost but that was almost two years ago... Now it's a Ultimate Hit and you can get both of them for like fifteen - twenty dollars in Japan.

To Americo, this is a different KIND of remake. 2D to 3D are the GOOD remakes people actually buy. Who gives a crap about fighting Terra and a few extras (I wouldn't mind it, but it would be nice :sleep:). What REALLY matters is WE'RE getting the GOOD remake.
Uh... No. Final Mix offered a lot more, from the arena battles with the Organization to the knights, and COM really only offered a transition into 3D. I can essentially watch the English cutscenes on You Tube when they come out and get the same feeling of satisfaction.

We know. Stop bitching about it.
How dare I want us to get the full game at the same price. I'm a heathen, burn me!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Actually, I personally think that
getting more plot >>>> getting a game we've played before in 3D as opposed to 2D.
I don't really know the added value Re:CoM has over CoM in that aspect, but I do know what KH2:FM+ has over KH2 - and that's a lot I really really want :\

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

lolusingyourhead?

Wow I thought that all platnium members were friends. But see Americo, Told you. Talk to Vic about the Remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back