• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Slayer

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread.

No idea on the VA's, and no one knows about an Euro date, if any. Sorry.

no one knows about it or, there wont be one? i sure hope there's one coz (sorry for the languange) if not, nomura would be a hell of a fucker. i love this game and i wanted to play kh:CoM, but release it only on japan and USA? comon, what is he trying to do? get us mad? for what? lose fans? i don get it! please explain me

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

no one knows about it or, there wont be one? i sure hope there's one coz (sorry for the languange) if not, nomura would be a hell of a fucker. i love this game and i wanted to play kh:CoM, but release it only on japan and USA? comon, what is he trying to do? get us mad? for what? lose fans? i don get it! please explain me

Calm down, compadre! The Europeans will get their due, just like North America. Do you think that Square would be able to resist the opportunity to pump money from you as well?
You want Glaurung's Sora in a turban, admit it.

Of course she does! Any artwork of mine is simply irresistable to the human mind. (The body, however, I will allow to speak for itself.)

Awards

Glaurung said:
I'm finally accepting this, now that there's an official statement from Square.
At long last, I can finally listen to Vexen's mad sceintist laugh in English! Hooray!!

Be glad no one wailed on you for vehemently denying any possibility of this whatsoever only a few days ago.

I'm excited. I really am, just excited to see the english scenes on YouTube though. Re:CoM is not worth $30 unless they would add something to the North American version. Oh, that's rich.

And this is just a testament to the fact that Square will go out of the way to not release an international game here (Re:CoM is the remake, FM is international). I've come to the conclusion that there's some kind of policy other than finances that prevents them from releasing them outside of Japan. After all, Nomura said that international releases are reserved for Japan. Oh, the bias.

It'll be interesting to see Osment do Sora once again. If they don't modify his voice to sound younger, I wouldn't mind. Looking at the model adjustments between KH1 Sora and Re:CoM Sora (compare the two and you'll notice several facial differences), a KH2 Sora voice could work with Re:CoM Sora.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

No, no one knows. It took a few years before we got news of this. I'm sorry. And no news about the VA's have been released other than they were auditioning. No names for the audtioning though.

And I don't know why PAL gets skimpy releases. Sorry.

Xattm

on the topic of the box art I hope they do something a little different from the GBA art (nothing wrong with it by the way)

Cissy

Bronze Member

I'm buying it for the sake of...buying it.

Simple as that.

I want it in my hands, and I want to see the English scenes in high-quality for myself. :3

'Sides, I haven't even beaten Re:COM anyway.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Is there a possibility that they would slip in a 358/2 Days Secret Video?
Or another BBS one,
Or even a Coded one?

Just throwing it out there.

Also, I'm buying it, I have a PS2, I don't have a the GBA version or the Jap Re:CoM, so buying it. sides it'll be fun, Playing as Riku and something to tide me over till BBS.

Xattm

I agree with you Cissy.
I want to be able to play it and say I experienced it.
I may be one of the few people who didn't import it

KhRiku_15

OMG i almost peed my pants when i heard this! My friend didn't believe me that it was gonna come hahaha now i can say "i tod you so!" hahaha i'm so happy!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Is there a possibility that they would slip in a 358/2 Days Secret Video?
Or another BBS one,
Or even a Coded one?

Just throwing it out there.
I'd doubt it; the three upcoming games should be left unhinted at.
After all, just about everything that won't spoil the game has already been released via interviews and trailers.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I'm just hoping the voice acting is up to par, all else like the gameplay, graphics and story I already have seen.

Awards

By the way...

The mini-game catalog has been completely renewed, now with four brand new experiences accompanying the main adventure

Maybe I'm just being a tad dense, or rusty since I haven't played it in like 5 months, but what is that statement talking about? The new Pooh mini games? The new door cards?

Ben Leslie

Think RE: COM will let you switch vocing English to Japanese like what KH2 Final Mix has done?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

I forgot you could play as Riku. This is gonna be one fucking awesome game!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I assume as much, though I hope it's of good quality.

Charlie K

Back in Business

I'd doubt it; the three upcoming games should be left unhinted at.
After all, just about everything that won't spoil the game has already been released via interviews and trailers.

Eh, I just think it would be cool.

And I hope Zexions voice isn't stupid. It should be kinda monotone, and just if it's gay everytime he talks I'll just turn down the volume.

madammina

Don't know Ben,

And Xattm, I didn't import it either.

Dark Slayer

No, no one knows. It took a few years before we got news of this. I'm sorry. And no news about the VA's have been released other than they were auditioning. No names for the audtioning though.

And I don't know why PAL gets skimpy releases. Sorry.

thank u so much madamina. thats all i wanted to know. thx again

about the VAs, i dont care since theyre not gay (especially marluxia coz he's my favourite)

about marluxias name i always thought it was mar-lux-ia, but im portuguese and some words we read differently (portuguese is one of the toughest langueages)

thx again madamina

madammina

Not a problem ^_^ and welcome to KHI.

and Rag, how could you FORGET about Riku.... (sighs, sighs again, sighs some more.) Oh Riku. I completely became a fangirl as soon as I saw him in CoM.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

*jumps up and down screaming like lunatic*
OMFGYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYY!!

Sorry.
I'm SO much better with a ps2 then a game boy.
And it's around christmas time.
This is just awesome.
AWESOME!

Though, I'm desperate to get Jeffree Star as Marluxia.
XD For personal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back