• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saix

Please excuse my n00bness, but i've been getting very different information for different sources. Will the COM section of FM be the COM storyline itself, complete w/ sora and riku's story? Or can you simply fight the COM org. members at the collesium? Any info is appreciated.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Please excuse my n00bness, but i've been getting very different information for different sources. Will the COM section of FM be the COM storyline itself, complete w/ sora and riku's story? Or can you simply fight the COM org. members at the collesium? Any info is appreciated.

There are two separate games. One is Re:CoM, and the other is KH2:FM+. In FM+ you can fight them at the coliseum.

daxter fan

Haley didn't do Sora on the original COM.. they just took some clips he did for KH1. Why would it ever be diffrent

T

TwilightExternal

Haley didn't do Sora on the original COM.. they just took some clips he did for KH1. Why would it ever be diffrent
That's because there was no voice-acting in the original CoM...

Protofan said:
There are two separate games. One is Re:CoM, and the other is KH2:FM+. In FM+ you can fight them at the coliseum.
I think it would've been better if you could fight them at the graves...that would be more cool, although some peopl;e might confuse it for a part of the plot...

bladed asassin

all i know is i want re:com and kh2fm to come to the states..cuz i need somthing else to do in my spare time... plus in chain of memories you see a different side of sora... from the cut scense he seems pissed like every minute and destroys every member at the castle and stuff so i want that game

S

SkyeWelse

I think it would be a smart decision for Square-Enix to re-release KH II Final Mix over here. The first Final Mix wouldn't really have been much for fans living outside of Japan to experience, however this package seems to be offering all sorts of new content including a very well-done remake of Chain of Memories. I'm really hoping that Square-Enix's marketing department makes the smart decision about this, even if they don't make too much of an immediate profit on a decision to localize it in a Director's cut format, by making fans happy, they ensure more sales for their series in the long-run. At least from my perspective the decision seems like a "no-brainer" situation.

Personally I enjoyed the story of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories a bit more than Kingdom Hearts II. I guess I did enjoy Kingdom Hearts II, but it has some serious flaws and drawback with how the plot unfolds, especially near the end. CoM seems is not only a great story that overlaps with two protagonist viewpoints butit also has great execution and dialogue. To be able to fully experience it in my native English language with improved graphics, character models, environments and voice-over dialgoue would be like a dream come true. But for now I'll have to settle for playing the Japanese version of it while remembering the story events and dialgoue from the first few times I went through the GBA original.

So far after playing through most of Traverse Town in Re: Chain of Memories, I can honestly say that this experience will be well worth the import cost.

-SkyeWelse

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
RE:Com seems easier than COM. COM is hard. It's easier than KH1 ut harder than kh2. it seems easier and has been gven the Kh2 treatment i it comes here I hope it's not too easy, PLus brinigning FM+ here and to europe means sales for Square Enix

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
To be able to have the FMs of both Kingdom Hearts I & II would be awesome. I'd definitely rebuy the games just to have the special content.

ReCoM stateside would definitely be worth it, too. I haven't been able to get my hands on the GBA copy yet, and to be able to see it unfold with 3D cutscenes.... beautiful.

KnightCrownRoxas

To be able to have the FMs of both Kingdom Hearts I & II would be awesome. I'd definitely rebuy the games just to have the special content.

ReCoM stateside would definitely be worth it, too. I haven't been able to get my hands on the GBA copy yet, and to be able to see it unfold with 3D cutscenes.... beautiful.
I know they won't bring Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix here..But bringing Kingdo Hearts 2 Final Mix would be great , but I highly doubt that it will come to North America..

ReminiscentWings

I hope Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ comes here..But I highly doubt it coming here..There is many reasons why it might and might not come..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I want it to come if it doesn't **** the Japanese people..

Why? It really wouldn't benefit them at all if they were to do it, regardless of what you might be thinking. Also, just because a company doesn't bring over a game to your region doesn't mean they hate you, that they're lazy, that they're not true to fans, etc.

**Sora**

Why? It really wouldn't benefit them at all if they were to do it, regardless of what you might be thinking. Also, just because a company doesn't bring over a game to your region doesn't mean they hate you, that they're lazy, that they're not true to fans, etc.
You should get my point of what I'm saying here...I don't hate the Japanese people..I just would like it to come that's all..I'm not saying it will or am I saying it won't..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
**Sora** said:
You should get my point of what I'm saying here...I don't hate the Japanese people..I just would like it to come that's all..I'm not saying it will or am I saying it won't..

I know, =P. I came to that realization later. It's just I hadn't seen much of you when I wrote that is all. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back