• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, we have a title for the KH COM remake that will be included as a bonus disc in a KH2 - Final Mix package, so this thread is for any discussion pertaining to it. Opinions, speculation, hopes for added content, or just vent your excitement, post it here =D

All COM remake threads in will be closed or merged with this one

My Destiny Begin

I just hope it will be out in other countries and the games are in english and i seriously CANT WAIT!!!!!! MAN IM NOT A VERY PATIENT GUY IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!oh and can some one tell me how to post?if any 1 got more info on KH.RE CoM or KHII FM pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee email me the info at tankeatmin@hotmail.com Thanks alot to the people thats gonna tell me!!!!!!! ^_^

yado

I taste delicious
So it is includesed with KH2 FM, thats what i figured. I'm interested to see how this turns out. With them keeping the card system and having 3-d graphics, I thik they will have to defently mess around with game controls, and with some of the bonus content in it that is beleived Nomura is working in, it better be in America.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it looks pretty cool, so are they redoing all the chain of memories in 3d and releasing it as a separate disk, i heard kh2 final mix has 2 disks, so that's what im thinking the other one is.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
this is going to be awsome now i can start over and looking forward to countdown the relese date for it.

bishojoKasume

i just hope it comes out in america in english.

i think i heard it was going to be on the ps2 this time? is it?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know, I always gave Marluxia the benefit of the doubt and said that possibly he would look more manly if he was in 3D...but....no....he still looks like a chick....even in 3D

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
They should put it on the psp, that way it could keep its title as a awsome handheld game!!! Also, do anyone know if its going to be in english, i heard it was going to have japanese voice cast!!!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
You know, I always gave Marluxia the benefit of the doubt and said that possibly he would look more manly if he was in 3D...but....no....he still looks like a chick....even in 3D
Yes. I wish they would show some scans of Vexen, he always seemed feminine.

We need scans of all the Castle Oblivion organization members. Larxene would be so interesting to see in 3D...

Well, can't wait.

Edit: No, I DO NOT want it on the PSP, that would ruin the whole point. Plus, more people have a PS2 rather than a PSP, they would make less money if they sold it on the PSP.

And, from what it seems, in Japan they are going to be English dubs (they love the voices) with Japanese subtitles and text everywhere else. If it comes out in the US/Europe, it will most likely just be English everywhere.

RsOoXrAas

this is so cool! i just hope that its released on the ps2 and in america (just like every american kh fan) cuz theres no way im getting a ps3, at all!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They should put it on the psp, that way it could keep its title as a awsome handheld game!!! Also, do anyone know if its going to be in english, i heard it was going to have japanese voice cast!!!

It's a Japanese game, naturally they will do Japanese voices first... THEN dub it with English.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
And, from what it seems, in Japan they are going to be English dubs (they love the voices) with Japanese subtitles and text everywhere else. If it comes out in the US/Europe, it will most likely just be English everywhere.
Quoted for emphasis. The Japs wanted English voices.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I'm sure that we'll at least get Re: CoM. I mean, when ya look at it, has Square ever kept a totally new game in the KH series just to one country? Even if we don't get FM+, I'm sure they'll give us ReCoM as its own title. But then again, I'm just looking on the bright side.

Now, I have stated this before, but I believe that Square isn't mentioning an international release because, maybe they have to record voices for a US release. Remember how much trouble that was for KH2? Perhaps they just don't wanna get an American release date until they are SURE they can make it on time.

But, as for the game itself, it looks so pwn. Since I have no GBA,this will be a new experience. ^o^ -spazz- Plus, there's Zexy-kun, and since this is CoM, Riku will have his KH1 look. -shot- Yes, I prefer that design.

~Mega

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I'm sure that we'll at least get Re: CoM. I mean, when ya look at it, has Square ever kept a totally new game in the KH series just to one country? Even if we don't get FM+, I'm sure they'll give us ReCoM as its own title. But then again, I'm just looking on the bright side.

Now, I have stated this before, but I believe that Square isn't mentioning an international release because, maybe they have to record voices for a US release. Remember how much trouble that was for KH2? Perhaps they just don't wanna get an American release date until they are SURE they can make it on time.

But, as for the game itself, it looks so pwn. Since I have no GBA,this will be a new experience. ^o^ -spazz- Plus, there's Zexy-kun, and since this is CoM, Riku will have his KH1 look. -shot- Yes, I prefer that design.

~Mega
Nobody looks at my posts ;_;.

THE JAPANESE WILL GET ENGLISH VOICES. ALL SQUARE WILL HAVE TO CHANGE FOR THE US IS THE TEXT.

And I hope that they can get the KH1 Riku voice back. I hated the KH2 Riku voice.

Awards
Riku had the same voice in KH2. David could easily portray Riku properly for Reverse Rebirth. And, I think it's confirmed that CoM Re will have Japanese voices in the Japanese version.

~Mega

disneyboy20022

Now sorry if this has been asked but if there is not a North American Release of this Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts 2 with the extra bonus disc of a 3-D Chain Of Memories.... Does that Mean that I could import it and play it on my current Playstation 2. Or do you think it could be released on the Playstation 3 in North America sometime next fall? If so I know people won't be too happy about it because the PS3 are so expensive. Although I sold off part of my Beanie Baby Collection and I have enough for the $500 system and I just bought myself a PSP with some extra money I made selling off Part of my Beanie Collection.

Awards
Just get a swapmagic if it doesn't come out here, which is unlikely, at least for Re, since it's a totally new game. The best part about Swap Magic is that it's not a mod chip, so you don't have to ruin your waranty. Anyway, again, I'm sure that we will still get Re, just not until summer or fall of 07.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I can't wait for this. I hope after the Marluxia boss fight, they include the Marluxia.vs.Sora cutscene battle. They gave us a little taste of it in the opening of KH2. I want to see the full thing.

I wonder who's going to voice Marluxia? Who will be Haley's replacement?

Awards
Good question, about Hayley's replacement. I just hope that whoever it is, they can do a decent impersonation. As for Marluxia, that's a good question. I always pictured him with a suave, somewhat calm voice, but at the same time, manipulating.

disneyboy20022

First off do you have a link of where I can purchase a Swap Magic? Also why would they replace Haley Joel Osmond? Sorry if that is spelled wrong the last name. Is it because he had that Drinking while driving inciddent or would it be because his voice has Matured too much to play the old sora? Or would it be all of the above? I still wonder if it will come on out on the Playstation 3.

Any Thoughts on it being on the Playstation 3? Or here is an idea. Make it for the Playstation 3 and Playstation 2 and PSP.. And have each of the games for the 3 differ systems have exclusive differ fighting styles or content on each. Such as the PSP Star Wars Legos II the original trilogy you can play also the first star wars legos on it as well as a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back