• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Which means it isn't released to YOU until Dec. 3rd. Which means you should countdown to Dec. 3rd. Dec. 2nd is a meaningless date, since you won't be getting it then.

So it's the 3rd people, not the 2nd, the 3rd.

Why can't they just release a day before, so that way it is actually sold on Dec 2, wouldn't that make much more sense?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

It just failed in comparison to Epcar's voice.

And, imo, Epcar's voice failed in comparison to Billy Zane's. KH II's va's were gigantic disappointments all around. Hopefully, they'll redeem themselves with these unknown new va's.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

It just doesn't make sense. It's being released in 4 days either way. You'll live, we all will.

uhhh the agony, lol well if my gamestop calls me on tuesday saying that they have it, I'm getting it, I'm not going to sit around and wait for the game to come out on the 3rd. boo yah!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

And, imo, Epcar's voice failed in comparison to Billy Zane's. KH II's va's were gigantic disappointments all around. Hopefully, they'll redeem themselves with these unknown new va's.
Doubtful but, we shall see. They've surprised us before.

uhhh the agony, lol well if my gamestop calls me on tuesday saying that they have it, I'm getting it, I'm not going to sit around and wait for the game to come out on the 3rd. boo yah!
Lol, you won't get it until the 3rd. The Manager at Gamestop told me so herself. It's a nationwide thing. The game is released everywhere on the same day. No later and no earlier either.

You can go there but, you won't get it 'till the day after.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Lol, you won't get it until the 3rd. The Manager at Gamestop told me so herself. It's a nationwide thing. The game is released everywhere on the same day. No later and no earlier either.

You can go there but, you won't get it 'till the day after.

uhh thats so gay, if they say its coming out on the 2nd they should mean that it will be sold on the 2nd, ggrrrr I hate waiting. now that I get this news its like wtf, grr.

I know I shouldn't be mad about this, but I'm just so bored, I can't wait one more day grrrr

EDIT: THEY BETTER RELEASE A TRAILER FOR THIS GAME SOON OR I'LL BE EVEN MORE MADDER

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

uhh thats so gay, if they say its coming out on the 2nd they should mean that it will be sold on the 2nd, ggrrrr I hate waiting. now that I get this news its like wtf, grr.

I know I shouldn't be mad about this, but I'm just so bored, I can't wait one more day grrrr

EDIT: THEY BETTER RELEASE A TRAILER FOR THIS GAME SOON OR I'LL BE EVEN MORE MADDER

Welcome to the world of SE and the gaming industry.

Just learn to deal with it. This happens all the time and really one more day wont make any difference.

Then prepared to be pissed. I'm doubtful of a trailer. I personally don't care but, people that haven't played the game might give it a chance if they knew what it was or that it was being released.

rikuV2

It does seem like this game could use more, or any advertising.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Well, its better than nothing. Not trying to make it look like it came straight from the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back