• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

^That's not what he's saying.

I guess it is fun to play as Riku, I just enjoy Sora's story more ('cept Zexy's in Riku-mode).

Crossblade

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Look a simple anser would do I need rep why'd I type that

Roxas/Sora17

I've played Chain of Memories, but I'm still getting the remake! I'm not missing the chance to see it in 3-D (and be able to understand what they're saying) and hear all the Organization members' names (and how you pronounce them).

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not waiting until Christmas for this, I'm going to the game store day of and getting it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I've played Chain of Memories, but I'm still getting the remake! I'm not missing the chance to see it in 3-D (and be able to understand what they're saying) and hear all the Organization members' names (and how you pronounce them).

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not waiting until Christmas for this, I'm going to the game store day of and getting it.

Except Xigbar, Demyx and Luxord, whos names are never said

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Well, Xigbar's name is pretty clear on how to say it, but Demyx and Luxord could sound like alot of stuff

bstarter29

Hey guys, sorry if this has been brought up already, but do you think that SE will possibly tuck a little easter egg for 358/2 Days in Re:CoM?

I think it would cool if they gave us a trailer if you do everything in the game, or beat it on the highest difficulty.

C

Colours

Hey guys, sorry if this has been brought up already, but do you think that SE will possibly tuck a little easter egg for 358/2 Days in Re:CoM?

I think it would cool if they gave us a trailer if you do everything in the game, or beat it on the highest difficulty.

IDK, it's like a spoiler.
Though it might or might not happen.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

hopefully something that the japanese version didn't had or perhaps i'm expecting too much... based on my experiences while playing the japanese version, there is a little trailer once you beat the game with sora. you do not need to have everything or play at a certain difficulty to view the secret trailer. there are three difficulties in re:chain of memories which i'm guessing they're beginner, standard, and proud/expert.

C

Colours

hopefully something that the japanese version didn't had or perhaps i'm expecting too much... based on my experiences while playing the japanese version, there is a little trailer once you beat the game with sora. you do not need to have everything or play at a certain difficulty to view the secret trailer. there are three difficulties in re:chain of memories which i'm guessing they're beginner, standard, and proud/expert.

Yeah, just like Critical mode as well.<33

roxasaxor

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is it for sure that KH2FM is not coming to North America? If so, what is square's reason for not releasing it in North America?

TwilightChaser37

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is it for sure that KH2FM is not coming to North America? If so, what is square's reason for not releasing it in North America?
i hate to say it but KH II Final Mix+ is not gonna be comin to NA. C'MON NOMURA!!! SEND IT TO JUST A FEW PEOPLE!!! OR PLZ JUST HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES!! lol

so ya it's not
=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back