• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I just bought Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories for PS2 and I was wondering what your opinions of it are? I'm extremely excited to play it, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up. Just share with me your experiences with it and what you like and dislike about it!

Last edited:

ZiggyK

It's funny, I'm playing this at the moment and I'm up to Floor 8.

It's alright, it's not great. It does look very nice and the storyline is pretty good and intriguing. It's just CoM really, but better graphics and a few new things.

Worlds (or rather floors) can become tedious since you're pretty much doing the same thing in each one and the stories for the worlds are pretty much the same as in Kingdom Hearts I (along with the graphics).

The battle system can take awhile to get used to but it's pretty fun once you've got the hang of it.

Other than that it is a good game. Except for Larxene. I hate Larxene. But Marluxia and Axel more than make up for her.

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
I absoulutely adore the plot... probably because it revolves about my favorite kingdom hearts pairing.
By now though you're probably already playing it.
Curse me for not posting sooner.
Anyways... it's a great game and you'll have fun with it... but the card system isn't what you call easy at first, but you'll get the hang out it in no time.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
If you practice the card system and really gain an understanding of it, not too hard, you'll have a lot of fun with the game figuring out which cards to use on certain boses. Learn how to use Sleights well, especially.

And of course, the plot is the best part. The Disney portions are still made enjoyable through small memory-based morales and lessens, even though they remaim similar to KH1.

Esso

Fire Breaker
I got the game, it's pretty awesome and cool, especially the Card Battle System. It's got nice graphics, plot and gameplay. But as said the Battle System is gonna take some getting used to. The only thing I didn't like were some of the annoying bosses that were hard to beat like Riku Replica for the final time.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i have it and its one of/if not the best kh ^ ^
aside from the annoying repliku boss fights its awesome.

denizenofevil

I owned that game a year ago. Then I sold it to my cousin because I couldn't figure out the battle system. Sad... I really want to play through it but I suck at video games in general unless it's like those turn based RPGs. I ended up watching the cutscenes online instead. The story is amazing.

Marchefa

I don't like it very much. Plot isn't so good, Disney worlds are fillers, rooms are repeated. It really bored me.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I didn`t really get to finish playing it so I can`t give my full opinion on it but what I played was pretty okay. I loved watching the cutscenes though. That was my favorite part.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re:CoM's not bad, definitely better than the GBA version. I love the Castle Oblivion plot, the acting is superb, the cutscenes are beautiful, the Org boss battles are difficult, and the battle system is fun.
It's major flaw with me is the Disney plot rehashes. How you have to play through a half an hour-an hour's worth of a crappy KH1 Disney rehash just to get to the main plot.
Otherwise, it's a good game.

chibi:3

I actually just started playing this game today. Its okay. I don't know much of the story line yet, but it is still fun nonetheless. The game play just takes a little getting used to.

CoM for the GBA was my very first kh game so i'm gona love Re:Com!! the card system is cool the story is just great!! i just love it on of the best kh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back