• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

Also if you're going to play Re: COM make sure you get the sleight Sonic Blade. Honestly, it is an absolute godsend and makes some of the more difficult bosses piss easy (especially Larxene the second time around). Unless you want a challenge, but seriously, sonic blade is brilliant.

chibi:3

I actually stopped playing when I made it to the first world after Traverse Town. I found it very annoying, and couldn't get the hang of it. So, I went on Youtube and watched all the cutscenes >.< I feel very unaccomplished, but, it was a great story. I'm sure I'll try playing it again sometime.

ZiggyK

I actually stopped playing when I made it to the first world after Traverse Town. I found it very annoying, and couldn't get the hang of it. So, I went on Youtube and watched all the cutscenes >.< I feel very unaccomplished, but, it was a great story. I'm sure I'll try playing it again sometime.

Yeah it does take awhile. You need to get as many high cards first as possible otherwise you'll keep seeing "Card break" everywhere. Im sure you'll get the hang of it when you play it again

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yeah stop double posting.

It worked with four buttons. :/ It had the L and R buttons too. Isn't that what the Playstation has? X, O, square, triangle, and its own shoulder buttons? There really wasn't anything too it.

LS22

i really like recom because of its sleights and the cutscenes im not saying its my favorite but its awesome and i liked that they kept the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back