• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Here is my comment:

Kingdom Hearts 2 will be my last Square game I play unless this game comes to America. Now, you may say 1 person doesn't matter. Well I actually have a group of over 3000 members and growing willing to boycott Square-Enix unless said comes to America. I would really hate to do that as I love the Square games

~
I'm cold, I'm ruthless, and I want what I want. I'm willing to take down anyone to get what I want.

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
Hey, guys! I know this is a bit random, but I stumbled across this and I do believe I missed this post back in like... September. It's really been almost a year since I started this campaign and we still haven't gotten a "no". Keep that optimism going.

I just wanted to let you all know, belatedly, that there still is need to do things :)

Rebirth: 0kingdom_hearts: CAMPAIGN REBIRTH
Email conversation with an employee: CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD WHAT
Phone call with an employee: 0kingdom_hearts: Alright!! The Call with Neil

As of writing this there are 9639 signatures... pretty impressive, but let's keep going, no? :)

-Jennifer Rezny
Jenn's Blog

Namine1000

in my own little world where all my dreams come tr
Here is my comment:

Kingdom Hearts 2 will be my last Square game I play unless this game comes to America. Now, you may say 1 person doesn't matter. Well I actually have a group of over 3000 members and growing willing to boycott Square-Enix unless said comes to America. I would really hate to do that as I love the Square games

~
I'm cold, I'm ruthless, and I want what I want. I'm willing to take down anyone to get what I want.
what does boycott mean????????????????????????????????????????????????? oh and a lot of ppl
will sue SE for not bringing fM+ WITH the dirst FM

Last edited:

KingdomCrownSora

Hey you probably don't need to sign it just to let you know because if you look on 1UP there is a release date for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + the release date is January 1 , 2008. Also Normura said there was a surprise for Europe and the USA at the end of the year.

Namine1000

in my own little world where all my dreams come tr
Hey you probably don't need to sign it just to let you know because if you look on 1UP there is a release date for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + the release date is January 1 , 2008. Also Normura said there was a surprise for Europe and the USA at the end of the year.
ok....but can you give us a Link Please????? and KingdomCrownSora i THINK hes talking about the 3 new games:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back