• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts- ranked #55 amongst G4's Top 100 games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
G4's Top 100

Kingdom Hearts 1 is going to be on G4's Topp 100 Videogames tomorrow. It starts 7:00 PM CT. While this shouldn't be too much of a shocker, I thought it was an interesting bit of news.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
So as their week long special shows G4 has ranked Kingdom Hearts as the 55th best game of the All Time. A few games it beat it out were NBA 2K11 (#97), Mass Effect 2 (#87), and Super Smash Bros. Melee (#82). Its good to see our favorite ranked so high and even though many of us wish the ranking was higher we are all happy to see Kingdom Hearts as one of the greatest games of all time.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That's higher than I thought it would be ranked, I am pleasantly surprised.

132236861184.gif

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I don't understand why people care at all about where KH ranks in some list made by other people.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm more curious as to what made number one.

I don't understand why people care at all about where KH ranks in some list made by other people.

Because people believe the series getting more recognition is a good thing, I don't think it matters.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The Top Game of all time can't be Call of Duty or Halo if it is there will be a lot outrage.

Kingdom Hearts 1 at #55 I think I can deal with that.

NBA2K11 made the list????? Wow never would have thought a sports game would make it matter of fact hope to see Madden 11 and NCAA Football 11 on that list in fact I think most sports games that came out that year were extremely well recieved.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
So as their week long special shows G4 has ranked Kingdom Hearts as the 55th best game of the All Time. A few games it beat it out were NBA 2K11 (#97), Mass Effect 2 (#87), and Super Smash Bros. Melee (#82). Its good to see our favorite ranked so high and even though many of us wish the ranking was higher we are all happy to see Kingdom Hearts as one of the greatest games of all time.

I think some people are going to be ticked off about that.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
That's higher than I thought it would be ranked, I am pleasantly surprised.

Same here. I thought it would be in the 80's or maybe 70's. Anyways I'm happy that they said a lot nice things about the game and even more happy it made the list! :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think some people are going to be ticked off about that.

Yeah, I'm very shocked. Not that KH beat it out, but that SSBM was ranked so low on that list. That game is obviously in the top 100 games ever released, I'm just shocked it got #82 and I would highly disagree with that.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just finished watching this entire special. It was great, but did anyone else say "what the heck" on #54 (the one right AFTER KH1) when Mandy Moore did a commentary? I was like, "why did you do it for that game, when you were actually IN KH1" I was surprised that she didn't say anything about KH1.

BrielleLuvsSora

Well, actually number one was Mario Brothers.. iWas really suprised.. O: but iDidnt see Kingdom Hearts.. iWas really sad..

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Finally Was able to look at the full list and honestly it's pretty crappy a lot crappier than I thought.

I think I have a problem that GTA IV is even ranked in the first place, but not only that I don't see GTA:SA or even Vice on this list.

Why the heck is Words with friends or even Angry Birds on this list??

Why is Bioshock at #3!!

As much as I do like Kingdom Hearts it beating out games like Pokemon Red/Blue(defined 90's childhood for pete sake) Starfox 64 I think I got a bit of a problem with that.

Also even if you don't like The Sims as a series it got to be ranked higher than that.

Overall I have problems with lists like these because it feels like they forgot about those older games and at the time how epic they were.

Edit: Now I'm ticked off Madden 2005 is #24 first off it shouldn't even be ranked and not only that NFL 2K5 beat the crap out of Madden that year apparently they forgot that tid bit. Which led to EA buying the darn license in the first place.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, actually number one was Mario Brothers.. iWas really suprised.. O: but iDidnt see Kingdom Hearts.. iWas really sad..

Mario Brothers will always be legend, but I'm pretty glad to see KH made it (nearly half way) but I think it's an excellent game. It deserves a little bit more credit

But hands down. I thought KH2 was even better ?_?
does that make me a bad person?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back