• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts R *Hypothetical*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

This is just a hypothetical thing, i seriously doubt SE would consider it.
What if SE took Kingdom Hearts 1 and put in KH2 format?

For example, Sora performs faster combos, has multiple limits equipped, 4 shortcuts instead of 3, the re-mastered HP bars for sora and enemies and MP Charge Bar. His outfit would be more spiced up *to look like like Limit Form* and graphics would be updated. Also worlds would be updated *example, Agrabah in KH1 and KH2 look completley different* along with the KH2 Gummi ship system, and Bonus Levels

Even if it is the same story, I would so buy it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I would buy it, but I don't think there's a point in making it, the one we have now is good enough.

Why waste time making this when they could be working on newer games?

Sainji デイダラ

I don't think Square Enix would do that, it's a waste of time. I thought the game was fine. As years go by graphics and technology is going to advance. So if he kept doing that there will never be a better one since it's always going to advance.

Also everytime Square Enix finds a new better idea, the can't just keep add it in there. That's why they make Final Mixs. To add more things, after that it's done until more games develop. What is done is done. ^_^

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
So your basically saying something along the lines of a final final mix?

Lulz. Right now, it will never happen. However, square is notorius for its remakes of remakes( FF is a big example) and perhaps a final^2 mix(the arrow means to the power of) could be seen sometime in next 10 to 15 years.

V

V.A.T.13

When you said KH R, I thought of Sailor Moon R, thus, a child comming from the future etc.

I'll go back to my room now.

Macabre

Gold Member
I think it's possible,another special edition or enhanced remake would be nice.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
maybe the realise it in some years as an "10-year Anniversary" or something...in PS4!!!
anyway,square realises now some of her past final fantasies into compilations (with the same graphics though).why not do the same with KH??

Bh325

Well, it seems kind of unlikely but a remake wouldn't be all that bad. I would probably buy it if I had spare money. But it should really have new secret cutscenes, new Keyblades or some other extras. A graphic update wouldn't be quite enough.:toungesmile:

sora_freak12

Sounds cool, but before they do that, i'd rather have them release Final Mixes out of Japan. So many threads like this expect a lot more than we're ever going to get. If SE could release it internationally, it'd make probably 3x the profits it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back