• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts PS4 Collection Not Ruled Out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossicrawford

Just read an article there saying that a PS4 collection of the Kingdom Hearts games wouldn't be ruled out.

"We haven't come to decision and nothing is announced yet," Yasue said. "We listen to our fans and our players and see what they think about it--and, yeah, I'm not ruling it out, but we're not making an announcement just yet."

I personally would love to play these games again without having to dig out my PS3.

mathk

Awards
I'm with you, I'm really hoping for this, I can see clearly they doing the same treatment that they did on DDD. But not just the 60fps, but the adjustments that the 2.5 needs for the loading time when using any kind of transformation (forms and command styles).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm with you, I'm really hoping for this, I can see clearly they doing the same treatment that they did on DDD. But not just the 60fps, but the adjustments that the 2.5 needs for the loading time when using any kind of transformation (forms and command styles).

The transition times weren't a hardware issue, they were really just a product of sloppy production

mathk

Awards
The transition times weren't a hardware issue, they were really just a product of sloppy production

I know, as for the jap version there was none of the loading times between the transformations. I'm just hoping that they make it right this time.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I just want the entire series on one console, tbh. Any additional improvements are great, but having all games finally on one system will be amazing. Albeit, Days, Coded, and the two Chi titles wouldn't be playable, but having them as films is sufficient, especially since those three titles are the weakest titles in terms of gameplay (even though Re:coded is a blast, but the hardware limitations make it iffy for me still).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back