• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Kingdom Hearts President

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom Hearts President!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

Ansem the Wise would make a good president, since he has an idea about ruling (duh he ruled Radiant Garden). The rest are young and they should live their lives, not spend the whole day in an office signing papers XP
I was gonna choose Xemnas, but he's too oooooaaaaaooooaaaah (don't ask what that means it's what I'm feeling about him right now). What's the idea of this poll anyways? (Nice idea, though)

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, it depends on what they are promising. If your not giving them speeches, can you at least give us an idea of what each of them would do as President?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lets see:
Sora- Would accidentally launch a nuclear missle and cause a nuclear war
Riku: Kill himself while in office and VP Sora would become Pres
Kairi: Kill every Male in the country
Roxas: Be murdered in office
Axel: Would burn down the white house after he became the first lady
Xemnas: Destroy the world
Ansem: Speech would include huge amount of saying "darkness"
Ansem the Wise: Leave office to become the new leader of Disney Land
Xion: Would leave office for "personal issues"
Leon: Kill himself
Cloud: Would say "Not interested" everytime he was asked something

So the best leader would be SORA!

DarkAxelNobody

thanks a lot paladin, i had those kinds of things in mind ;3
Ansem The Wise is currently winning by one point against Sora! (as of January 23, 2010 10:25, eastern North American time)

Raun

I vote for Riku. He's seem like he's all-knowing and all wise by the end of KH2. Yeah, I'm kinda exaggerating......
It feels slightly awkward having the same avatar as somebody. Still, I can see why TC picked it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
You all seem to be forgetting that Ansem the Wise was a terrible leader. He put his trust in the wrong people, and as a result, the world he was ruling got destroyed! Yep, that's GREAT president material right there...

Axel and Xion would also be terrible choices, because they could barely manage their personal lives, let alone an entire universe. Sora and Roxas would just allow themselves to be manipulated. Xemnas had people plotting to backstab him right and left. Cloud's got the same problem as Axel and Xion. Leon isn't very charismatic. And Riku would probably resign because he's too guilt-ridden to lead a universe that he almost destroyed.

So I vote for Kairi. One, to shake things up. Two, she's the only one left in the options. Three, she's my favorite of the female characters. Four, when you think about it, she's just like your average president: she means well and she tries to get stuff done, but somehow everyone hates her anyway! (In the fanbase, that is. The characters themselves don't seem to have a problem with her.)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
You all seem to be forgetting that Ansem the Wise was a terrible leader. He put his trust in the wrong people, and as a result, the world he was ruling got destroyed! Yep, that's GREAT president material right there...

I definitely agree. I never liked him anyways...

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I think ATW is popular becuase he has that presidental vibe, and look about him.Idk that's what I think at least.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Why Mickey (or any Disney characters for that matter) isnt on this poll baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back