• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Praises

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back

Spoiler Spoiler Show
My feelings on that first scene has just went back to loving it.

He really deserves more screentime.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kaseykockroach

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kaseykockroach

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LostArtist

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kaseykockroach

Awards
I love how most of the special attacks or mini-games in KH3 revolve around your teammates. I felt like too much of KH2 pandered to you being on your own.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I cannot get enough of sliding on Goofy's shield. I'm sad there's only three worlds where you can do such (Olympus, Arendelle and The Caribbean)! I think these segments are a blast! Every time I play one, the SM64 slide music plays in my head. I'm not even trying to find treasures in Arendelle, I'm just sliding here for the fun of it!

KH3's final boss is my favorite, as far as numbered titles' final bosses go, but if there's one change I'd make, it's having a segment where you with D&G slide on the shield to dodge Xehanort's attacks as he distorts the world around like earlier.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Does it amount to having even more screentime than Chain of Memories, or is CoM still the king of cricketness?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Dark Riku referencing Merlin in San Fransokyo ("Unlike a certain wizard you know") acknowledges that Merlin's time travel magic is a viable loophole that doesn't screw with time travel rules.

Askelon

The Skoll boss fight, from the design to the battle it is one enjoyable moment. I really like the part where he basically "swallow" the sun, that's a nice touch.

kaseykockroach

Awards
You know what I love? In KH2? Yes, here we go, a moment I love in KH2. You won't witness me say that often!
When Goofy's telling Beast "That's right! They were gonna make you into a Heartless! That way they could get that Nobody of yers and have control over it!" and Sora just makes the goshdamn funniest pose I've ever seen in my life.
I can't describe the pose Sora makes in that bit. You all remember that, right?
It's like Sora's saying "Preach it, brother Goof!".

drew0512

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This. This so much. It was everything I wanted and actually even more. I still can't believe how awesome it was.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I see this thread's kicked the bucket in favor of the Nitpicks thread. ;)
I like that the games have different battle music for each world and am baffled that's not the norm for other RPG's.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
- I love that the hunt for the Lich is similar to going through the portals in End of the World.

- I love that Nort Repliku’s dialogue in San Fransokyo (I believe it’s the scene where he reveals Dark Baymax) is so reminiscent to Riku's dialogue in the Monstro scenes from KH1. I wish GameFAQs had a Game Script up for KH3 for me to compare the two.

- I love that the minigames are actually fun in this game. I like the flan, love the dancing / sledding, the courses in San Fransokyo are okay, too. Verum Rex is probably my least favorite for taking so long. Either way, nothing’s awful like many are in BbS or KH2, and I don’t feel like I’m only doing them to tick off a box in Jiminy's journal.

- I like that the Heartless boss for Arendelle is inspired by Norse mythology.

- I love the hill where you slide through flowers in Corona.

- I’m glad that all the Darknesses get a farewell scene when they’re defeated and they’re all well-written, imo. I think the only scene I was disappointed with was Young Xehanort’s because it was more about setting up the ending with Sora disappearing rather than being a resolution to the character himself.

- The FF-inspired Gummi ships are cute. I love flying around in the Airship.

- I’m happy that the Sorcerer and Berserker appear as super-enemies in the battlegates. I only wish they’d had Nobodies for all KH2’s XIII in the game.

- I like that when you go back to the worlds to farm for synthesis materials, level up, or whatever, you sometimes get dialogue from the characters about what happened. Like when you go past the spot where you knocked the Rock Titan down the mountain, Donald and Goofy bring it up and Hercules is shocked that they managed to do that (not having known about it before).

- Donald and Goofy coming up behind Sora after Kairi’s killed and picking him up was really sweet. SDG are definitely the best trio and I’m glad they got better dialogue.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like that Donald and Goofy didn't get keyblades in KH3. I was somewhat expecting it since there were times in the game were they pointed out they lacked them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Rapunzel in awe of everything during her little detours is adorable as FRICK!

I like that Donald and Goofy didn't get keyblades in KH3. I was somewhat expecting it since there were times in the game were they pointed out they lacked them.
^
Not a single character gained one and that feels great! Please keep it that way Nomura! ;A;

kaseykockroach

Awards
I just want to declare that I love Toy Box’s battle music so much.
In general, I think KH3 has my favorite level themes for Disney worlds. Pretty much every Disney world tune gets stuck in my head. I gather I’m in the minority, but Carribean’s battle music is SO much better to me than just using “He’s a Pirate” again.

Back