• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Powerup Rewards Merch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I'm not sure if a thread about this was posted yet but I was browsing the Powerup Rewards catalog for once (I was going to redeem my points for some coupons) and browsing through the new rewards I saw the following:
  • Kingdom Hearts II Logo Keyring (7250 Points)
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Poster 22x28 (6520 Points)
  • Kingdom Hearts II Sora Lanyard (6500 Points)
Contemplating getting these instead since I have enough points for all of them lol
napo2eg9fvcbc6rb3bkj.jpg

59z4a94tugaeoxhmlo38.jpg

a1g9stv6uzabgak524ka.jpg

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The Keyblade attached to the lanyard looks like it's made of PVC. It would've been more attractive had it been made of metal.

The poster, on the other hand... if someone would be so kind as to redeem it then put it up for sale, I'd be willing to fork out a fortune...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm pretty sure those posters are for free if you ask for them, that's what I did

FO' FREE

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I'm pretty sure those posters are for free if you ask for them, that's what I did

FO' FREE

Except you get a bunch of Gamestop logos, advertisement dates and such from the store posters. I work there and we haven't gotten just a plain clean poster for it (unless other stores did ... then that just sucks for me lol)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Gonna use my powerup rewards.

Edit: nit enough points after two years :(

Setsuna ♥;6073198 said:
Except you get a bunch of Gamestop logos, advertisement dates and such from the store posters. I work there and we haven't gotten just a plain clean poster for it (unless other stores did ... then that just sucks for me lol)
Ever stop to think that may be partially why people ask for them specifically? It's one thing to get a poster from anywhere, but one that was actually specifically used for store advertising and can be preserved as an example of advertising in the early 21st century?

Last edited:

axel95

Awards
I've got enough points for two of these. I'm for sure getting the poster, and I'm contemplating getting the keychain.

doortolight

Awards
The Keyblade attached to the lanyard looks like it's made of PVC. It would've been more attractive had it been made of metal.

The poster, on the other hand... if someone would be so kind as to redeem it then put it up for sale, I'd be willing to fork out a fortune...
they used to have a pewter one like that, without the lanyard on it, I already have the pewter one, but I ordered that one as well, I'm gonna move swap the keyblades on them so I can have my nice metal keyblade on the one with the lanyard

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
DON'T GET THE KEYCHAIN OR THE LANYARD!!!!

The keychain and lanyard are actually products that were released at Hot Topic years ago and didn't sell well. The lanyard sells on eBay for $10 and the keychain even cheaper if it appears. The poster is nice though considering you can't get that anywhere else.

So the poster is a nice thing to get but the other 2 I'd honestly just save my points for something else I can't get for less than $20 on eBay ;D

axel95

Awards

The keychain and lanyard are actually products that were released at Hot Topic years ago and didn't sell well. The lanyard sells on eBay for $10 and the keychain even cheaper if it appears. The poster is nice though considering you can't get that anywhere else.

So the poster is a nice thing to get but the other 2 I'd honestly just save my points for something else I can't get for less than $20 on eBay ;D
Thanks for telling us this! You just saved me about half my points!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for telling us this! You just saved me about half my points!

Or, you know, you can redeem two posters and ship one over to me and I will reimburse you for that. :p

Such stuff will never make it to this part of the world... sometimes I get jealous of you guys for being able to get your hands on really neat stuff like that! XD

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Ever stop to think that may be partially why people ask for them specifically? It's one thing to get a poster from anywhere, but one that was actually specifically used for store advertising and can be preserved as an example of advertising in the early 21st century?

Well for that purpose yes it would be nice to have that for collectors purposes but if you just wanted to display it in your room/apartment I wouldn't want Gamestop advertised on my wall. Might just be a personal preference of mine

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How long will that stuff last? I kind of want to see a photo of the poster before I try and get it. Running out of wall space I'm trying to dedicate only 1 poster per game now since with every poster I put up I have to take another KH one down and for 1.5, that Downtown Disney pre-release party poster is borderline orgasmic so IDK if I'd want this 1.5 one...

P.S. No problem about the merchandise, I'd just rather not you guys waste so many points here when you can get that stuff elsewhere.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I put an order down on the poster already so I'll take a picture and let you know of the quality ~!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I might get that poster. I need a lanyard, but it looks a little gaudy for my tastes.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

In that case,I'm just gonna get my keychain and lanyard somewhere else, come my next paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back