• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Perfect Book releasing December 28th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The long-awaited KINGDOM HEARTS 3 is finally releasing on January 29th, 2019. To commemorate the occasion, a special variety book titled the "KINGDOM HEARTS Perfect Book" will be released on December 28th, 2018 for ¥ 1,944 (roughly $17.47 USD).

The book features a 15 year retrospective on the series and contains artwork and exclusive interviews with Director Tetsuya Nomura, as well as Miyu Irino, Mamoru Miyano and Kouki Uchiyama, who play Sora, Riku and Roxas/Ventus respectively. 

Stories connected to KINGDOM HEARTS III
KINGDOM HEARTS Series Retrospective

15th anniversary commemorative artwork!
Look back on beautiful artwork
The miracle that is KINGDOM HEARTS

Miyu Irino / Mamoru Miyano / Risa Uchida
HARU x KINGDOM HEARTS Series Director Tetsuya Nomura

KINGDOM HEARTS III Special Feature

The book also comes with a full leather pouch decorated with the lace design featured on the limited edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro. The pouch is designed by Takahara Akita, a designer on the BLACK HONEY CHILI COOKIE fashion brand.

Preorder the KINGDOM HEARTS Perfect Book from Amazon Japan!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Here’s to hoping for a NA release as well. I would pick this up in a second. A few days earlier and it would’ve made a perfect holiday gift for a Kongdom hearts fan.

I can’t say that I don’t question Kingdom Hearts’ promotional intentions.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow. When I look at the cover like this, Naminè sticks out. Not that whole "alone" bs, but her placement and then her being the light/white one among all the dark hued colors is startling.

Why didn't I notice this...

Awards
Does anybody know which website that would sell this outside of Japan? Or do I have to look for a japanese book store and hope they have it?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Does anybody know which website that would sell this outside of Japan? Or do I have to look for a japanese book store and hope they have it?
I imagine sites like Amiami and CDJapan will stock it. But I believe it should qualify for international shipping on AmazonJP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back