• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cexiangel

Finally got the new one up.
Here's a link to the previous episode;
Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 17 - Story | Get More Stories at Quizilla
And here's the latest (enjoy);

Acelegin; So, I suppose I owe an explanation as to why I've gone so long without posting. So, here's what happened...
flashback
Acelegin; Ugh, my head. Where am I? Annnnnnnnd, why am I chained to a wall?
Gilbert; Greetings, Acelegin!
Acelegin; Ah! Midget rapist!
Gilbert; What!? No! I'm not a rapist! It's me, Gilbert!
Acelegin; Who?
Gilbert; Gilbert? That bad guy from Shadow Hearts: From the New World? Ring any bells?
Acelegin; Still don't kow ou.
Gilbert; Oh, come on! That's like, your favorite game, how can you not know me!?
Acelegin; ...Oh yeah, I think I remember you. You're that midget rapist, right?
Gilbert; You know what, F@&K you!
Acelegin; If you're not a rapist, then why do you have me chained to a wall?
Gilbert; Because you've been neglecting o post the next episode of the Shadow Hearts Parody Script!
Acelegin; So?
Gilbert; I'm not going to let you leave until you post it!
Acelegin; Well, that's gonna be awfully hard, seeing as I'm CHAINED TO A F@&KING WALL!!!!
Kentil; Hey! How are you guys?
Acelegin; Kentil! Wazzup!
Gilbert; Who the f@&kare you?
Kentil; Um, yeah, I'm trying to hunt down and kill my psychotic brother, Malice. You seen 'im?
Acelegin; Nope, can't say that I have.
Kentil; What about you? You're obviously evil. Do you know where I can find him?
Gilbert; Second warehouse on the left, but he has bodyguards so you might wanna take a stealthy approach.
Kentil; I prefer to charge in waving my spear around, but thanks for the tip! Later!
Acelegin; No, wait! Come back! I need rescuing! w, damn. He's out of earshot.
Gilbert; Give it up! You're not leaving until-
and then Mathaxsan came and kicked Gilbert's ass
Mathaxsan; Acelegin!
Acelegin; Mathaxsan!
Mathaxsan; I came!
Acelegin; What?
Mathaxsan; To save you!
Acelegin; Oh!
Mathaxsa; But I also had an orgasm.
Acelegin; Ew!
end flashback
Sora; So, how are you doing Peter?
Peter Pan; 'm doin fine. So what brings you to Neverland?
Sora; Well, I was gonna go back to agrabah and fight Kurt Zisa, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Peter Pan; What's the deal with that meme, anyway?
Sora; I dunno, something to do with Skyrim.
Peter Pan; Meme's are so annoying.
Jack Atlas; CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Sora; That...acty sounds kinda awesome.
Peter Pan; I didn't know you played Yu-Gi-Oh.
Sora; Yeah, I've had a few duels with Acelegin. It's kinda fun once you figure out the complex rule system.
flashback
Acelegin; Okay, I have out my Red Dragon Archfiend, Two Dark Magician's,Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch, and Chaos Sorceror. You have 500 life points left, your hand is empty, and you have no cards in play. What are you gonna do?
Sora; Every fiber of my human being is telling me to surrender, but gonna go a head and take my next turn to see if I can pull offa miracle victory. I draw, and the card I drew is the spell cad "Twelve Days of Christmas", which allows me to summon 12 drummers drumming, 11 pipers piping, 10 lords a leaping, ladies dancing, 8 maids a milking, 7 swans a swimming, 6 geese a laying,5 GOLDEN RINGS, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!
Acelegin; .......I don't think you have enough monster card zones for alltat.
end flashback
Peter Pan; So, you wanna go kill this phantom that's been haunting the clock tower?
Sora; What do I get if I win?
Peter Pan; Your SStop magic gets an upgrade.
Sora; Not worth it. I don't even use that spell at all.
Peter Pan; Well, I'll see you later then.
Donald; So what do you guys wanna do now?
Goofy; What about Tarzan? Any one wanna go visit him?
Sore; Yeah I'd lke to see him again, but not right now. Let's visit him in the next gme.
Voice; Mwahahahahaha!
Sora; h it? Why are you laughing maniacally?
Voice; Oh, it's nothing (totally hiding something)
Donald; Who are you talking to?
Sora; The voice in my head.
Goofy; You have a voice in your head?
Sora; What, you men you guys don't?
Donald; Sora, I think you're the only one here who does enough hallucinogens to develope a mental conversational companion.
Goofy; Hey does any one remember Merlin's book?
Sora; Yeah, why?
Goofy; Well, we've found a bunch of torn pages, and I was thinking theymight go to that book.
Sora; Oh yeah! Let's go back to Traverse Town andspend the next isode seeing what the hell that book is.
Donald; But what If it turns out to be a protal to the most annoying world imaginable?
Sora; Oh please, the odds of that happening are lower than my score on an IQ test.
Voice; Mwahahahaha!
Sora; Can you please stop laughing like that? It's creepy.

Comment and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back