• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Papercrafts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

HEY HEY! I have a best friend... i mean 2. Stardude45 and Brian Alexander Deen.

Stupid google. he's not my friend. not my enemy either. sorry. and thanks buddy.

Lady Aino

Hehe I just finished making the blue little wizard. It turned out so well (considering there were no directions and I just went on common sense). I'll post my pictures of it sometime later when I finish the other three.

MPC1301

Yeah guys, are there any instuctions as to how to make these? Or are you suppossed to just wing it and guess where everything gets glued together? idk, i just printed out the kingdom key one, and i have no idea where to start on constructing it.

The 14th Order

Hehe I just finished making the blue little wizard. It turned out so well (considering there were no directions and I just went on common sense). I'll post my pictures of it sometime later when I finish the other three.

Hey! I just finished the blue wizard too! Wow, what a coincidence.

Here is a few pics of how it came out:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/Bass_ZX/100_0228.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/Bass_ZX/100_0227.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/Bass_ZX/100_0226.jpg

[http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/Bass_ZX/100_0225.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/Bass_ZX/100_0224.jpg

I think it came out pretty good, considering that I had to use tape because I couldn't find the glue...

It took a long time to make. I wonder how long it will take me to make the others:bored:

Yeah guys, are there any instuctions as to how to make these? Or are you suppossed to just wing it and guess where everything gets glued together? idk, i just printed out the kingdom key one, and i have no idea where to start on constructing it.

Some of them have multiple files. Try clicking those because the harder ones have the instructions.

P.S. If any of you out there think my work is plausible, then there is a nice rep. box of mine that could use some attention if you catch my drift :thumbup:

Last edited:

MPC1301

wow, 14th order, great job. i just started on the kingdom key (i still couldn't find the instuctions, so i just started going by instinct) and so far, 4 hours later has proved to only get me the top part (the yellow handles) done. talk about hard!

boo_shoe2000

ooohhhh. stupid adobe reader. I can't download it. what in the heck is a proxy anyway. I asks for my Address and Port. could anyone tell me what to do. please tell me what to type in the Address and Port. please guys. tell me. SOMEBODY tell me. even if it's just anexample just tell me. pleeeeaaaase!

MPC1301

i gave up on making the keyblade for today, but ill probably finish it later today and ill take a pic of it

Zexion17

i dont get it? why did he make them so small......i mean i did the keyblade one and i didnt even get done with the first page casue its too small.......i dont get how anybody will be able to do it......personally i htink he screwed up on this. should have made them bigger.......then maybe i could cut and paste the pieces...i give thsi a 5 out of 10 :cursing:

The 14th Order

hwo do you put a pic beside your name?

Um...wow. Wrong place to ask, but I see you are a forum noob so....

Go to control panel---->edit avatar---> upload image.

------

Thanks guys! I will try the others when I have free time or when I get out of school in like a week. I can't do them now because of finals, but I'll get around to them ^_^

KershaFangs

Hey, I just finished the Green Requirem(sp?) and I edited it up a bit so that now, it sprinkles glitter everywhere! It's cool, but very shiny... now I just have to get some green glitter, the one I put in was purple because that was the only glitter I had. Now I'm working on the Keyblade... but it looks pretty hard... so I'll stick to a Blue Rhapsody for more practice.^-^

swks26

Sprinkle glitter? Thats awesome!!! Show me! Show us! hehe.
I'm still cutting the pieces out =\. Only 1 page for the keyblade xD

drizzt8886

i dont get it? why did he make them so small......i mean i did the keyblade one and i didnt even get done with the first page casue its too small.......i dont get how anybody will be able to do it......personally i htink he screwed up on this. should have made them bigger.......then maybe i could cut and paste the pieces...i give thsi a 5 out of 10 :cursing:

you could always use a program like photoshop and make the pictures bigger. then print them out again

swks26

you could always use a program like photoshop and make the pictures bigger. then print them out again

But if you stretch items in photoshop from a smaller piece to a bigger piece, you may get a pixelated pic >< I think..

Well anyone finish anything? Post post! Eager to see xD!
I've not moved on mine.. just cut-out the 1st page of the Kingdom Heart Key :closedeyes:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If anyone does manage to finish it, snap some photos and I'll be sure to put it up on the main page. ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back