• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Papercrafts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

Written by Monkey Sunday, 10 June 2007
papercraft.png
Don't those look nice, would you like one for yourself? Well, now you can make your very own! Thanks to Chamoo232's wonderful papercraft site! He has designed these himself, and is providing them to anyone who desires them, as well as giving step by step directions on how to complete them. These are basically models that you can create out of paper, all colored and designed through the computer, it's fun and they are nice collectables. Please note, these are a little difficult, I would start with the easiar ones and move on to the hardest.

Directions: You will need Winrar to download the files. Use the download links to download the pages, print them out, and follow the directions provided in each download. Good luck and have fun, if you have any questions, use the comments system or post in the dedicated forum thread.
Four Wizards:
Difficulty: 2/5
[Download]

Shadow Heartless:
Difficulty: 3/5
[Download]

Leon's Gunblade:
Difficulty: ?/5
[Download]

Kingdom Key:
Difficulty: 3.5/5
[Download]

Zero:
Difficulty: 4/5
[Download]

Vivi:
Difficulty: 4/5
[Download]

Cerberus:
Difficulty: 5/5
[Download]

I know I will be trying quite a few of these later. Once again, thanks to Chamoo for creating these, make sure to visit his website here!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Winrar is a program that unzips files. It's for downloaded, I provided a link to where you can download it in my update. ^_^

Yes, in a way this is like oragami.

Josh

Silver Member
i don't understand how to make the keyblade, it really doesn't explain anything.

Josh

Silver Member
it took me awhile to download too, i just left the page there for a hour til the download game up.

swks26

Hmm.. Are we suppose to PRINT out those stuff ? Like the 4 Mages. If you open the PDA file, you get some pieces? I really think so but just double checking. ( please don't think i'm an Idiot ._. )

Or is there any require Tools to make them?

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Oooh these are adorable I will surely check out that website, I love papercraft! ^^

Hmm.. Are we suppose to PRINT out those stuff ? Like the 4 Mages. If you open the PDA file, you get some pieces? I really think so but just double checking. ( please don't think i'm an Idiot ._. )

Or is there any require Tools to make them?

Yes you have to print the PDF file out =3 and well you need Glue as your tool.....I think.

drizzt8886

print them on a kind of stiff paper nothing flimsy and cut them out, it should be pretty easy to find what goes where by the time you fold each one.

boo_shoe2000

damn it. oh srry i mean i need instructions in downloading the winrar then next then next then next. Well sorry it's my first time using winrar okay. I'm just a kid, a stupid kid. so please, reply on my comment give me the procedures pleeeaaaase.

Anima5

Wow, thats awesome, i LOVE Papercrafting!
I've printed out the Keyblade and already cut out. Lets see if i can manage to glue itright together, so it doesn't look too stupid XD

Instructions:
First, you need:
-WinRar
-Adobe Reader
-Printer
-Scrissors
-Glue
-Hands :D

So first, you open a file with WinRar (Not that big of a problem...Just doubleclick on the downloaded file and it opens automaticaly with WinRar). Then open the .pdf file with Adobe Reader (Same here, doubleclick). You will see many many strange figures. These are the parts you have to cout out, glue together und you have your Kingdom Hearts Thing you wanna have.
In the winrar file is also some kind of picture, that should explain, what you should glue together.
Hope it's understandable. Sorry, if my englisch is kinda bad. I'm russian (speaking better german that russian...but that's not the topic XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back