• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- Setlist and Special Messages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would take it separately released, I really don't care. I just want a studio recording high-definition release of the orchestra version of Face My Fears.

Maybe they can't release it because the song belongs to Skrillex as well? It might be a rights issue.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would take it separately released, I really don't care. I just want a studio recording high-definition release of the orchestra version of Face My Fears.

Maybe they can't release it because the song belongs to Skrillex as well? It might be a rights issue.

That’s not something Skrillex would have any issue with haha

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That’s not something Skrillex would have any issue with haha
I don't think it's Skrillex himself. It might be the studios or whatever. I've heard that music rights can be complicated, and with Face My Fears apparently belonging to Utada Hikaru/Skrillex/Disney and whatever studios manage their music and have their rights, it could be complicated in releasing an official cover on a CD :'(

13Nobodies

Awards
I really wanna attend this concert,but as someone that hasn't played KH3 yet,is it the best idea to go knowing they'll be showing cutscenes from the game?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I really wanna attend this concert,but as someone that hasn't played KH3 yet,is it the best idea to go knowing they'll be showing cutscenes from the game?
I doubt that they're going to include audio from the cutscenes. You can just close your eyes and listen to the music or not look at the screen? When I went to the last one, the screen was above the orchestra, so you can just look at the orchestra playing instead of the screen. From what I can tell, the second half seems to be KH3, so you can just start avoiding for half the show.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's actually wonderful. Of course I want the tracks not included, too. But that doesn't stop the CD from being really great anyway. ;)

Oh I don’t doubt it is gorgeous. I felt like the tracks they didn’t include were more exciting than the ones they did choose. I’m still buying it, but no FMF is a big loss imo.

They will show cutscenes, but I recommend just not looking at the screen if you want to hear the music. Keep the setlist in mind to know when you should look at the screen vs when you shouldn’t.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm listening to the World of Tres soundtrack on YouTube and it's pure 🔥. Yoko Shimomura is the queen of melodies!

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I have tickets to the show on June 29. Due to a scheduling conflict, I’m wondering if anyone with tickets for the night before would be willing to trade. 2 tickets for 2 tickets

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
IT WAS AMAZING! I CRIED FOR XION'S THEME, FACE MY FEARS, ROXAS/XION THEME MASHUP, XEHANORT MEDLEY, SIMPLE & CLEAN, AND DON'T THINK TWICE.

Face My Fears was really good, but I feel like the official version should be a little bit more upbeat. This version was a little too slow for what I was expecting, however it was still amazing to hear.

Having Yoko come out and play the "last song" was so special and definitely a treat, I wish she got to play a piece more piano focused.

When she said that was the "last song" and it wasn't Don't Think Twice I was like THIS CAN'T BE. I stood up there giving a loud standing ovation along with the rest of the crowd and I was like PLEASE COME BACK AND DO DON'T THINK TWICE. The video they played with it basically solidified my belief that Sora/Kairi are definitely romantically linked.

Lastly to report from my show -- the translator guy for Yoko kept calling it "Kingdom of Hearts" and the crowd was not taking it lightly.

Back