• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - merchandise revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Starting April 27th, KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - begins is grand tour to 17 different cities around the world to celebrate the successful launch of KINGDOM HEARTS 3. Ahead of its first tour date this month, merchandise for the orchestra tour has been revealed by Square Enix. Merchandise from KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World Tour - and other Square Enix goods will also be sold at the event. Check out all of the new items that will be sold during the tour below:

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - Album
Price: 3500 Yen 
To commemorate the third tour of the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra, this album will feature 11 tracks with songs from KINGDOM HEARTS all the way to KINGDOM HEARTS 3.

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - Pamphlet
Price:
2500 Yen
Featuring 48 pages will contain interviews from series director Tetsuya Nomura, series composer Yoko Shimomura, and composers Takeharu Ishimoto and Tsuyoshi Sekito about their work on the series. The pamphlet will also feature a look back at the long-running franchise and also contain commentary on the new music that will be performed at the concert.

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra Conductor's Keyblade
Price: 6500 Yen
Three-dimensional renditions of Oathkeeper and Oblivion made specially for the orchestra tour. 

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - T-Shirt
Price: 3000 Yen
This is an original design for the - World of Tres - tour featuring Sora as a conductor. 

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - Tote Bag
Price: 2600 Yen 
This tote bag designed for World of Tres has an original design on both sides of the bag.

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - Poster
Price: 1200 Yen
A B2 sized poster featuring an original design for the World of Tres tour.

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres - Keychain 
Price: 1700 Yen

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With YouKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I WANT IT ALL! I really REALLY hope that there is an orchestral version of "Face My Fears"! I NEED the Oblivion/Oathkeeper conductor keyblades!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Framing that poster would be quite nice. Also the conductors keyblade is actually p. cool

Amadeus

Awards
I passed on the conductor's keyblade last time, but man does that oathkeeper and oblivion set make me wish I had bought it. I think I'll just get the program and t-shirt this time like I did for World Tour....

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I dunno, Oathkeeper and Oblivion look silly when they're this elongated, I didn't have this problem with Kingdom Key.

Oh well. Went to the other two iterations, so I'm sitting this one out anyway.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I have the Kingdom Key conductor blade; not sure about these new ones. It's.. a lot.

Everything is so expensive. An 11-track CD for $35? No thanks. Still, it'll be hard to pass up some of this merch at the concert. I do like my programs.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I want everything except the tote bag and poster. I did the math and I'll be spending just shy of $160 on merch. This franchise will forever own my wallet.

Meow Wow

Awards
I'll be happy and hyped for this when they come to Colorado. Until then I'll be here in my corner hoping...

U.N. Owen

Awards
The cheapskate in me is violently convulsing so that I don't spend cash on this. Is that bad?

Maremac

I have tickets for the concert with three other (out of town) teammates from my KHUx team. Great seats & a meet and greet with the composer!! I cannot wait.. BUT where can I preorder merch?? Anyone know?

Back