• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World of Tres- coming 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra will be making its way around the world for the third time later this year! Titled KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World of Tree-, the setlist features popular songs from KINGDOM HEARTS 3.

Celebrating the launch of KINGDOM HEARTS III at the end of January 2019, KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra concert series will be back on tour with a brand new program, KINGDOM HEARTS  Orchestra -World of Tres-, starting April 27, 2019 with 22 performances in 17 cities over the world. Acclaimed by more than 80,000 spectators over the past two years, it will enchant even more people with its unforgettable score and new thrilling video sequences in an unprecedented experience that is not to be missed. With giant screen video projection in perfect harmony with the music being played by a top notch orchestra and choir of more than 100 musicians, the show will continue to bring passion to the millions of fans of the long-running video game series.

The worldwide praised program that took video game concert to its next level of quality have been welcomed in prestigious venues such as the Dolby Theatre (USA), the Tokyo International Forum A (Japan), the Esplanade Concert Hall (Singapore), or the Sony Centre (Canada). The 2019 tour will be welcomed by some new venues such as the Palais des Congrès in Paris (France), the Kölner Philharmonie (Germany), the Disney Concert Hall in Orlando (USA) or the Centennial Hall in Sydney (Australia).

Here’s the complete schedule:

April 27th-28th Tokyo, Japan Tokyo International Forum

Presale LotteryJanuary 29, 2019
General LotteryFebruary 26, 2019

May 8, 2019 Singapore Esplanade Concert Hall

Presale: January 30th, 2019
General Sales: February 12th, 2019

June 1st, 2019 Chicago, Illinois Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University

June 8th, 2019 Los Angeles, California Dolby Theatre

June 22nd, 2019 Orlando, Floria Walt Disney Theater

June 28th-29th, 2019 New York City, New York United Palace

July 13th, 2019 Toronto, Canada Sony Centre

August 24th, 2019 Cologne, Germany Kölner Philharmonie

September 14th, 2019 Atlanta, Georgia Fox Theatre

September 28th, 2019 Paris, France Palais des Congrès

October 5th, 2019 Milan, Italy Teatro Arcimboldi

October 19th, 2019 Sydney, Australia Sydney Town Hall Centennial Hall

October 26th, 2019 Dallas, Texas Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie

November 2nd, 2019 São Paulo, Brazil Espaço das Americas

November 17th, 2019 London, England Eventim Apollo

November 23rd, 2019 Mexico City, Mexico Auditorio Blackberry

November 30th, 2019 Osaka, Japan Grand Cube Osaka

TBA

Please visit the official website or wildfaery for more information.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, so its just a world tour and they are going to only major cities this time? Guess I won't get to go like I hoped then. I had a bad feeling they might do something more limited this year but was hoping that was wrong.

appleboy82791

Awards
This gets me so excited! I'm going to try to get to one of these shows! Thankfully, there's a bunch in the US this time. I just gotta find cheap flights to one of them.

But... pre-sale for tickets on the 30th? Really? Don't they know that I'm going to be play KH3 for 16 hours straight that day? C'mon! Well, I guess I'll have to take a break from playing KH3 to get these tickets.

Hallowseve

This is fantastic news. We've been blessed by the composing goddess Yoko Shimomura herself! Hopefully this also means we'll get an album after the concerts are finished, like we did with -First Breath- and the -World Tour-.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'd like to say I'm surprised Tres is coming to Dallas on its (first?) run, but the Orchestra -World Tour- show was sprawling here. It's a done deal whether I see this in my home city or not.

I guess I know what I’m doing on the 30th while I’m at work.

*u* You're going to be working in Osaka?

Lisaralin

Awards
Oh, so its just a world tour and they are going to only major cities this time? Guess I won't get to go like I hoped then. I had a bad feeling they might do something more limited this year but was hoping that was wrong.
Well, I live in a major city, which also happens to be the capital of my country (Rome, Italy)... but every time they hold an event like this, it's always, always, ALWAYS in Milan >_< I hope someday they'll remember we exist, too.

Ciel

Man I’d love to go again, but I couldn’t enjoy the last orchestra with everyone cheering and wooing in the middle of the songs

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
World of Tres… like World of Three? In Spanish? That's doesn't really make sense. What's the meaning of the name?

Exactly that. "World of Three", for KH3, as its songs are heavily featured in the new setlist.

Wallflower3582

Exactly that. "World of Three", for KH3, as its songs are heavily featured in the new setlist.

I mean, the meaning makes sense, but Spanish has never really been a part of KH, so I was just kinda surprised. We've had Japanese character names, Latin names like Ventus or Scala ad Caelum, Destati and L'Impeto Oscuro in Italian, Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion in French, but Spanish hasn't really made an appearance yet. Well I guess as of today that's no longer true. :tongue::smile:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And again the closest show to the Pacific Northwest is in LA 🙄

whatever, maybe one day

KudoTsurugi

Awards
And once again, Ireland's out of the loop -_-
Oh well, at least London is back in the showings again, but I'll have to wait and see if going will be in the cards come November.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm back for real this time.

So happy to see that this is still happening, I was at the London event for 2017, it was a blast. Hearing Orchestral renditions of the Kingdom Hearts III tracks is going to be a blast, though I gotta start saving up to purchase the good tickets.

Back