• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Orchestra London Tickets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hlc1988

Awards
I wasn't sure where to put this...

I bought tickets for the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra for London on Sunday 17th November 2019. I bought these back in February of this year just after tickets were released.

Unfortunately, I am now unable to go and Eventim does not give refunds which means its nearly £300 wasted. I took out £10 insurance cover in case I couldn't attend. Unfortunately, the cover does not cover the possibility of job change and having to work weekends. It covers all sorts of things (like injury, illness, death, military, jury service etc) but not that and I am unable to swap shifts or get cover. So I am not even able to claim on the insurance.

I am very frustrated by this and I have put the tickets up on FanSale which is the only legal way I can resell them.

So, is there anyone here interested in purchasing them? They are seats in the Circle Block 9 Row A.

Anagni

I also got some tickets to Kingdom Hearts Orchestra on Sunday 17th November 2019. They are some super good seats but I am unable to go :(

Huge reduction on these, 60£ pounds less than the original price. Just hoping they go out to somebody who can go last minute and enjoy! I put them on FanSale as well.

hlc1988

Awards
I also got some tickets to Kingdom Hearts Orchestra on Sunday 17th November 2019. They are some super good seats but I am unable to go :(

Huge reduction on these, 60£ pounds less than the original price. Just hoping they go out to somebody who can go last minute and enjoy! I put them on FanSale as well.

I think at this point the tickets won't be sold. :(

It also doesn't help, if I could go, I have no one to go with.

Back