• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Opening/Ending en Espanol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

o_O Weird. I didn't think they would actually translate the opening song.
That isn't Utada is it?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Never heard these before!

Sanctuary: Sounds pretty cool despite not hearing the "I need more affection than you know" as clearly and the offsoundish type part of having "My heart's a battle ground" from the NA release. Is a little off sync with the scenes, but cool. Wish I knew more espanol so I could translate the last part (also included in the original single).

Simple and Clean: Sounds just as good as the English version and Hikari.
The voice at 1:12-1:33 sounded a bit odd, but still cool.

I didn't really know they translated the song into other languages.
It's awesome.

Last edited:

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
lol my cuz actully has kh1 in spanish...and yeah the voices in dat sh1t...WOW, so effing gay just listen in da simp and clean vid at beginning. now imagine that for 15+ hours

Seiramu

I expected it to suck. But actually, it sounds great. It's weird it switches off from Spanish to the original one (when Sora is running up the stairs) though.

And the beginning, before the singing, is very annoying. But the singing is great, really!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I didn't know they would change the original songs for a game into their own language. O_O

Thank god they didn't do it in Germany, it would have sounded awful.
Still, I like the Japanese version of Simple and Clean and the English version of Sanctuary more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spanish sounds cool. I like my original ones though. Somebody gots the lyrics for the Spanish one? I'm gonna learn this! I guess I can make my own lyrics...So anybody got some lyrics. Oh, the Simple and Clean one has been removed. -sigh-

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
First link, meh it was ok. Im Spanish and I was having a hard time trying to understand her. Second link does not work so I cant say much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back