• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Online?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 have Multiplayer support?

• Yes of course!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe,Maybe not I don't care.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No I don't think it would work

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinterj

I was just thinking with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days having multiplayer and the possibility of Birth By Sleep having it.Do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will build on this and even add online support?

I also would like to know your thoughts on multiplayer been in Kingdom Hearts or online.Does it work for you?Are you happy about it?

I think it looks great and would not mind it been there but part of me feels that some games should be just offline and single player.To many devs waste time on online and take away the focus of the single player.However I do think the series is heading that way.

Deep-Wonder

They'll probably have their hands full with FFXIV. They have a lot on their plate so I wouldn't count on there being KHO. Can't say it won't happen either though.

Really, if they made it I'd play it. If not, no big deal.

it just wouldn't work.

unless they gave you random ass missions that had nothing to do with the story.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
The most I could see would be something like leaderboards. (Fastest time to beat game, etc.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There won't be online. I can almost garauntee that.

The only kind of multiplayer that has a chance of being well-implemented would be co-op, and even then it probably wouldn't work, because you'd have one player as Sora and others as the support guys, who all suck compared to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back