• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts on Facebook?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The 6 gameplay pics you mean? Those are pretty old.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, instant "Like". Time to spam comments like I did on the fake SE page.

EDIT: No, I think I'm gonna spam my love of Leonard Nimoy instead.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
This isn't surprising, lol. Facebook has a page for everything, lol. >.>

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
^^ Yeah, but isn't there already a group though? Like that the fans made, with like 4500 photos? lol I liked that.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
^^ Yeah, but isn't there already a group though? Like that the fans made, with like 4500 photos? lol I liked that.

There are probably a bunch of them. People are always making groups and fan pages of the same thing.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There are probably a bunch of them. People are always making groups and fan pages of the same thing.

This makes me so angry...because I go search lets say "peanut butter" and there are like 25 million pages not about different things with peanut butter...but just about peanut butter...thats it...and I'm like "WHICH ONE DO I LIKE?!?!?" cause u can't like them all because apparently there is a friend and page limit...and I reached that...thousands of pages...

You know I had to remove a friend to like the Kingdom Hearts page...yeah...he must be hurt -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back