• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts officail script

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Thisis the offical scipt used in Kingdom Hearts. Tonight's Chapter: Deep Dive.

Voice of Sora: I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not?
Simple and Clean(techno) plays and Sora starts falling. The screen shows Sora seeing Riku and Riku wants him to grab his hand, but a tidal wave goes up and goes under them. Sora goes down through the water and then in the sky of dawn. The screen then shows Kairi waving at Sora and wants him to come to her. Sora was going to approach, but he saw himself falling out of the sky, and then, Sora falls back into the water. Sora falls into the water and eventually lands in a circular area when a bunch of pidgeons fly away, reveling a portrait of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. In that area...
Mysterious Voice: So much to do, so little time... Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?
Sora steps forward. Then, trapezoid stones with a sword, a shield, and a staff appeared.
Mysterious Voice: Power sleeps within you......If you give it form... It will give you strength. Choose well.
Sora chose the sword/staff/shield.
Mysterious Voice: **(The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction./ The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. / The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all.) Is this the power you seek?
Sora: Yes.
Mysterious Voice: Your path is set.
The sword/staff/shield disappeared from Sora's arm.
Mysterious Voice: Now, what will you give up in exchange?
Sora chose the sword/staff/shield.
Mysterious Voice: (**) You give up this power?
Mysterious Voice: You've chosen the power of the warrior/mystic/guardian. You've given up the power of the warrior/mystic/guardian. Is this the form you choose?
The trapezoid stones disappeared. The floor shatters and Sora falls down. Sora then lands on the circular floor with a portrait of Cinderella. A weapon appeared on Sora's arm.
Mysterious Voice: You gained the power to fight.
Sora tried out the attack with the weapon.
Mysterious Voice: All right! You've got it. Use this power to protect yourself and others.
Suddenly, Shadows appeared.
Mysterious Voice: There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.
Sora fights group of Shadows. Then, they disappeared. Then more appeared.
Mysterious Voice: Behind you!
Sora fights and defeated all of the Shadows. Then, a shodow swallow the platform. Sora wakes up in another circular floor with multiple colors. Sora approaches the door.
Sora: (wondering) I can't open it...
Sora saw a treasure chest and opens it. Then a large crate appeared. Sora pushes and smashes it. Then a barrel appeared and Sora smashed that as well. The door then opens and lights are coming out of it as Sora enters the door. In an island, Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie are waiting.
Mysterious Voice: Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourself.
Sora talks to Selphie.
Selphie: What's most important to you?
Sora: (Being number one/Friendship/ My prized possessions).
Selphie: Is (being number one/friendship/possessions) such a big deal?
Sora talks to Tidus.
Tidus: What are you afraid of?
Sora: (Getting old/ Being Different/ Being Indecisive)
Tidus: (Gettin' old/Being Different/ Being Indecisive)? Is that really so scary?
Sora talks to Wakka.
Wakka: What do you want outta life?
Sora: (To see rare sights/ To broaden my horizons/ To be strong).
Wakka: (To see rare sights/ To broaden my horizons/ To be strong), huh?
Mysterious Voice: (You want to be number one/You value your friendship/ You like to collect things). You're afraid (of getting old/ Being Different/ Being Indecisive). You want to (see rare sights/ broaden my horizons/ be strong). Your adventure begins at (Easy : at dawn. As long as the sun is shining, your journey should be a pleasant one./Middle: at Midday. Keep a steady pace and you’ll come threw fine./Hard: in the dead of night. Your road won’t be easy, but a rising sun awaits your journeys end.)
Sora: Sounds good.
Mysterious Voice: The day you will open the door is both far off and very near.
Sora then appeared in a circular floor with a portrait of Aurora. Sora approaches a light and group of Shadows appears. Sora manages to defeat them all. After that, Sora approaches the save point and the light revealed stairs to the next area. In the next area...
Mysterious Voice: The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
The shadow of Sora rises and turned into Darkside.
Mysterious Voice: But don't be afraid. And don't forget...
Sora almost fell off the floor when he tried to escape. Sora had no choice but to fight Darkside. After the fight, a black circle appears under Sora.
Mysterious Voice: But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
Sora is getting engulfed in the black circle.
Mysterious Voice: So don't forget: You are the one who will open the door.

Last edited:

Axel the Unknown

id have to agree rick.

every person on this forum just about seems to want to compete to know the most and make everyone else feel stupid. ha ha ha ha ha wow. do these people have lives...?

i wonder...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Actually, he's probably plagiarizing a guy, who in actuality was the real one who took time to make a copy of the script for GameFAQs. The whole copy of the game script, by the way, has been posted on GameFAQs for a little over a while now.

pwnt.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
luvkhboyz said:
good job! its really good!
And thank you for paying attention.

Right-click on the link Rick Mullins posted, copy shortcut, paste it in the address bar.

Last edited:

BHSora177

Axel the Unknown said:
id have to agree rick.

every person on this forum just about seems to want to compete to know the most and make everyone else feel stupid. ha ha ha ha ha wow. do these people have lives...?

i wonder...

no dude you got it all wrong, i'm not that kind of person.........I mean it's just common sense that why do u need to post that if we already what the script is

hudson

This thread was so unnecessary. Instead of writing all that down, you could have just written a link to the gamefaqs page (and even then that's also unnecessary, since practically everyone on this forum knows about it already). If you're gonna give something good, at least do it in a concise way, and not waste so much time writing all that down.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I put this up. and no I didn't plagerize. I saw quite a few mising lines in the other version on GameFAQs and found my base on another site.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
4vqt11.gif

Oh, one more
thing. If you are thinking of posting my game script for your website,
please ask me first before you do so.

Plus, do this. You don't need our sympathy to look forward to. Go wallow in self-pity or something.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
silh0uette said:
4vqt11.gif

Plus, do this. You don't need our sympathy to look forward to. Go wallow in self-pity or something.

F.
U.

N spells fun. and your not being any. So leave this script alone if your going to be a jerk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back