• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts officail script (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I'm going to try this again. silh0uette better not say anything mean.
This is the offical scipt used in Kingdom Hearts. Today's Chapter: Dive into the Heart.

Voice of Sora: I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not?
Simple and Clean(techno) plays and Sora starts falling. The screen shows Sora seeing Riku and Riku wants him to grab his hand, but a tidal wave goes up and goes under them. Sora goes down through the water and then in the sky of dawn. The screen then shows Kairi waving at Sora and wants him to come to her. Sora was going to approach, but he saw himself falling out of the sky, and then, Sora falls back into the water. Sora falls into the water and eventually lands in a circular area when a bunch of pidgeons fly away, reveling a portrait of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. In that area...
Mysterious Voice: So much to do, so little time... Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?
Sora steps forward. Then, trapezoid stones with a sword, a shield, and a staff appeared.
Mysterious Voice: Power sleeps within you......If you give it form... It will give you strength. Choose well.
Sora chose the sword/staff/shield.
Mysterious Voice: **(The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction./ The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. / The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all.) Is this the power you seek?
Sora: Yes.
Mysterious Voice: Your path is set.
The sword/staff/shield disappeared from Sora's arm.
Mysterious Voice: Now, what will you give up in exchange?
Sora chose the sword/staff/shield.
Mysterious Voice: (**) You give up this power?
Mysterious Voice: You've chosen the power of the warrior/mystic/guardian. You've given up the power of the warrior/mystic/guardian. Is this the form you choose?
The trapezoid stones disappeared. The floor shatters and Sora falls down. Sora then lands on the circular floor with a portrait of Cinderella. A weapon appeared on Sora's arm.
Mysterious Voice: You gained the power to fight.
Sora tried out the attack with the weapon.
Mysterious Voice: All right! You've got it. Use this power to protect yourself and others.
Suddenly, Shadows appeared.
Mysterious Voice: There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.
Sora fights group of Shadows. Then, they disappeared. Then more appeared.
Mysterious Voice: Behind you!
Sora fights and defeated all of the Shadows. Then, a shodow swallow the platform. Sora wakes up in another circular floor with multiple colors. Sora approaches the door.
Sora: (wondering) I can't open it...
Sora saw a treasure chest and opens it. Then a large crate appeared. Sora pushes and smashes it. Then a barrel appeared and Sora smashed that as well. The door then opens and lights are coming out of it as Sora enters the door. In an island, Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie are waiting.
Mysterious Voice: Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourself.
Sora talks to Selphie.
Selphie: What's most important to you?
Sora: (Being number one/Friendship/ My prized possessions).
Selphie: Is (being number one/friendship/possessions) such a big deal?
Sora talks to Tidus.
Tidus: What are you afraid of?
Sora: (Getting old/ Being Different/ Being Indecisive)
Tidus: (Gettin' old/Being Different/ Being Indecisive)? Is that really so scary?
Sora talks to Wakka.
Wakka: What do you want outta life?
Sora: (To see rare sights/ To broaden my horizons/ To be strong).
Wakka: (To see rare sights/ To broaden my horizons/ To be strong), huh?
Mysterious Voice: (You want to be number one/You value your friendship/ You like to collect things). You're afraid (of getting old/ Being Different/ Being Indecisive). You want to (see rare sights/ broaden my horizons/ be strong). Your adventure begins at (Easy : at dawn. As long as the sun is shining, your journey should be a pleasant one./Middle: at Midday. Keep a steady pace and you’ll come threw fine./Hard: in the dead of night. Your road won’t be easy, but a rising sun awaits your journeys end.)
Sora: Sounds good.
Mysterious Voice: The day you will open the door is both far off and very near.
Sora then appeared in a circular floor with a portrait of Aurora. Sora approaches a light and group of Shadows appears. Sora manages to defeat them all. After that, Sora approaches the save point and the light revealed stairs to the next area. In the next area...
Mysterious Voice: The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
The shadow of Sora rises and turned into Darkside.
Mysterious Voice: But don't be afraid. And don't forget...
Sora almost fell off the floor when he tried to escape. Sora had no choice but to fight Darkside. After the fight, a black circle appears under Sora.
Mysterious Voice: But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
Sora is getting engulfed in the black circle.
Mysterious Voice: So don't forget: You are the one who will open the door.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Limit Break, If you truely read my other try, you know you sound like silh0uette.

Chapter 2: Destiny Island
Sora then woke up in the beach in the island. After he woke up, he sees Kairi steering him right in the face.
Sora: Whoa!
Kairi giggles.
Sora: Gimme a break, Kairi.
Kairi: Sora, you lazy bum. I knew that I'd find you snoozing down here.
Sora: No! This huge black THING swallowed me up! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't-Ow! (head hurts)
Kairi: Are you still dreaming?
Sora: It wasn't a dream! Or was it? I don't know. What was that place? So bizarre...
Kairi: Yeah, sure.
Sora: Say, Kairi, what was your hometown like? You know, where you grew up.
Kairi: I've told you before, I don't remember.
Sora: Nothing at all?
Kairi: Nothing.
Sora: You ever want to go back?
Kairi: Well, I'm happy here.
Sora: Really...
Kairi: But you know... I wouldn't mind going to see it.
Sora: I'd like to see it too. Along with any other worlds out there! I want to see 'em all!
Kairi: So what're we waiting for?
Riku: Hey, aren't you guys forgetting about me?
Riku appeared.
Riku: So, I guess I'm the only one working on the raft.
Riku tosses the log and Sora tried to catch it, but it landed on Sora's arms when he fell down.
Riku: And you're just as lazy as he is!
Kairi: So you noticed. Okay, we'll finish it together. I'll race you!
Sora: Huh?
Riku: What, are you kidding?
Kairi: Ready? Go!
They race. We begin the journey in Destiny Islands. Sora talks to Kairi.
Kairi: So, can you gather the rest of the supplies? Sora, are you listening to me?
Sora: Yeah, I heard you.
Kairi: Okay, here's what you need to go find: Two Logs. One Cloth. One Rope. Bring everything back here. If you need help, just ask. I'm counting on you!
At the same time, Sora talks to Wakka, Selphie and Tidus for some one on one while finding the equipment that Kairi needs. After finding all of them, Sora talks to Kairi.
Kairi: Thanks, Sora! I found something today, too. Here, it's yours.
Kairi gave Sora a Hi-Potion.
Kairi: Tired? Want to call it a day?
Sora: Yeah, let's go home.
Kairi: Okay. It is getting late. We'll finish up tomorrow.

Later in the sunset...
Sora: So, Kairi's home is out there somewhere, right?
Riku: Could be. We'll never know by staying here.
Sora: But how far could a raft take us?
Riku: Who knows? If we have to, we'll think of something else.
Kairi: So, suppose you get to another world. What would you do there?
Riku: Well, I haven't really thought about it. It's just... I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And suppose there are other worlds... Then ours is just a little piece of something much greater. So we could have just as easily ended up somewhere else, right?
Sora: (laying down on a branch) I don't know.
Riku: That's why we need to go out there and find out. Just sitting here won't change a thing. It's the same old stuff. So let's go.
Kairi: You've been thinking a lot lately, haven't you?
Riku: Thanks to you. If you hadn't come here, I probably would've never thought of any of this. Kairi, thanks.
Kairi: You're welcome.
Later, Sora, Riku, and Kairi walk back to the house. Then, Riku called out for Sora.
Riku: Sora.
Riku tosses Sora a paopu fruit.
Riku: You wanted one, didn't you?
Sora: A paopu fruit...
Riku: If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what. C'mon, I know you want to try it.
Sora: What are you talking-
Riku laughs and Sora throws away the paopu fruit and they ran back to the house.

Meanwhile in the King's castle with Disney characters, Donald Duck goes in the large door, which reveals a small door, and went through and into the throne room. In there...
Donald: Good morning, Your Majesty. It's nice to see you this morn- What!
There was nobody in the throne room. But then, Pluto came out of the hiding spot and holds a letter with his mouth. Donald Duck read the letter and he rushes to search for Goofy in craziness. Outside the castle, Goofy is sleeping and Donald Duck approaches him.
Donald: Wake up, Goofy, wake up! This is serious!!
Goofy is still sleeping and Donald Duck cast a thunder spell on Goofy and that woke him up.
Goofy: Hey there, Donald. G'morning.
Donald: We've got a problem, Goofy! But don't tell anyone...
Goofy: Queen Minnie?
Donald: Not even the queen.
Goofy: Daisy?
Donald: No, it's top secret!
Goofy: (saw Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck) G'morning, ladies.
Donald Duck: What?
Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck saw Goofy and Donald Duck about something. Donald Duck laughs as if embarrassed.

Later, back in Destiny Islands, Sora talks to Riku and after Sora came up with the name of the raft, Sora and Riku decided to race against each other.
Kairi: You guys at it again? All right, I'll be the judge. The usual rules apply: Take any route you want... First one to tag that tree and make it back here wins.
Sora: If I win, I'm captain! And if you win...
Riku: I get to share the paopu with Kairi.
Riku: Deal? The winner gets to share a paopu with Kairi.
Sora: Wha... Wait a minute...
Kairi: Okay. On my count:
The race begins. After the race, Sora talks to Kairi.
Kairi: Today we collect provisions for out trip! Let's see, Sora, you're looking for... One Seagull Egg. Three Mushrooms. Two Coconuts. Three Fish. And fill this up with Drinking Water. But not from the ocean!
Kairi gave Sora an Empty Bottle.
Kairi: Bring everything back here. If you need help, just ask.
While getting the provisions for Kairi, Sora enters the Secret Place and upon collecting the Mushroom, he saw a carving of Kairi and Sora and thinks back to the past when they were young and were carving something on the stone. Sora then carves something that shows Sora giving a star to Kairi. Then, a man in hood appeared behind Sora.
Sora: Wh-Who's there?
Hooded Man: I've come to see the door to this world.
Hooded Man: This world has been connected.
Sora: Wh-What are you talking about?
Hooded Man: Tied to the darkness...soon to be completely eclipsed.
Sora: Well, whoever you are, stop freaking me out like this. Huh? Wh- Where did you come from?
Hooded Man: You do not yet know what lies beyond the door.
Sora: So, you're from another world!
Hooded Man: There is so very much to learn. You understand so little.
Sora: Oh, yeah? Well, you'll see. I'm gonna get out and learn what's out there!
Hooded Man: A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
Sora saw the door and then the hooded man disappeared. Sora gets all the provisions and talks to Kairi.
Kairi: This? I'm making a necklace of thalassa shells. In the old days, sailors always wore thalassa shells. They were supposed to ensure a safe voyage.
Sora talks to Kairi again.
Kairi: Thanks, Sora! I found something today, too. Here, it's yours.
Kairi gave Sora a Hi-Potion.
Kairi: Tired? Want to call it a day?
Sora: Yeah, let's go home.
Kairi: Okay, tomorrow's the big day. We should rest up!

Later in the sunset, Sora and Kairi are sitting at the dock.
Kairi: You know, Riku has changed.
Sora: What do you mean?
Kairi: Well...
Sora: You okay?
Kairi: Sora, let's take the raft and go-just the two of us!
Kairi: Just kidding.
Sora: What's gotten into you? You're the one that's changed, Kairi.
Kairi: Maybe... You know, I was a little afraid at first, but now I'm ready. No matter where I go or what I see, I know I can always come back here. Right?
Sora: Yeah, of course!
Kairi: That's good. Sora, don't ever change.
Kairi: I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great.

Meanwhile in the King's castle with Disney characters, the following message is from the king's letter as follows:
Donald, Sorry to rush off without sayin' goodbye, but there's big trouble brewin'. Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hate to leave you all but I've gotta go check into it. There's someone with a "key"-the key to our survival. So I need you and Goofy to find him, and stick with him. Got it? We need that key or we're doomed! So go to Traverse Town and find Leon. He'll point you in the right direction.
P.S. Would ya apologize to Minnie for me? Thanks, pal.
Daisy: Oh, dear! What could this mean?
Minnie: It means we'll just have to trust the king.
Goofy: Gawrsh, I sure hope he's all right.
Donald: Your Highness. Don't worry. We'll find the king and this "key."
Minnie: Thank you, both of you.
Donald: Daisy, can you take care of-
Daisy: Of course. You be careful, now, both of you.
Minnie: Oh, and to chronicle your travels, he will accompany you.
Donald Duck suddenly saw a little character jumping. It is Jiminy Cricket.
Jiminy: Over here! (stops jumping) Cricket's the name. Jiminy Cricket, at your service.
Daisy: We hope for your safe return. Please help the king.
Donald Duck agrees to do it and Goofy salutes next to Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck.
Donald: (snatches Goofy's arm and takes him away) You're coming, too!
Later, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Jiminy Cricket are walking down the stairs.
Goofy: Gawrsh, Jiminy, your world disappeared, too?
Jiminy: It was terrible. We were scattered. And as far as I can see, I'm the only one who made it to this castle.
Donald: Goofy?
Goofy: Oh, right... I gotcha. While we're in the other worlds, we can't let on where we're from. We've gotta protect the world border.
Donald: "Order."
Goofy: Right. World order.
While proceeding to the next room...
Goofy: (to Donald) I guess we'll need new duds when we get there.
In the Gummi Ship room, Donald speaks through a pipe.
Donald: Hello up there? Donald Duck to launch crew! Anytime you're ready.
Chip understands and Dale pulls the lever to make the hand crane carry Goofy and Donald Duck into the Gummi Ship's cockpit. They are about to take off.
Donald: Blast off!!
The Gummi Ship falls below and out of the world and Donald Duck and Goofy takes off in the Gummi Ship.

Meanwhile in Sora's house, Sora lays in bed and looks at the ship he built on the ceiling.
Kairi: (Sora is wondering about her) I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great.
Suddenly, Sora saw a storm from Destiny Islands.
Sora: A storm? Oh, no, the raft!
Sora immediately proceeds to Destiny Islands.
Sora's Mom: Sora, dinner's ready. Come on down. Sora?
Sora rides his boat to the island and saw a black sphere at the dark sky.
Sora: What's that? (saw his friend's boat) Riku's boat. And Kairi's!
Suddenly, group of Shadows appeared. Sora makes his way to the area where Riku is standing.
Sora: Where's Kairi? I thought she was with you!
Riku: The door has opened...
Sora: What?
Riku: The door has opened, Sora! Now we can go to the outside world!
Sora: What are you talking about? We've gotta find Kairi!
Riku: Kairi's coming with us! Once we step through, we might not be able to come back. We may never see our parents again. There's no turning back. But this may be our only chance. We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!
Sora: Riku!
The black shadowy circles engulf Sora and Riku when Riku is showing his hand so that he could get Sora. Suddenly, Sora got out of it and a light appeared and Sora got a Keyblade.
Mysterious Voice: Keyblade... Keyblade...
Sora fights his way to the white door where the Secret Area and enters the door. Inside, he saw Kairi.
Sora: Kairi!
Kairi: (ias if she is weak) Sora...
Suddenly, the door opened and black wind came out. Kairi got blown closer to Sora and when Sora tried to hold Kairi, Kairi disappeared through Sora. Sora was blown away. Sora awakes on Riku’s Island.
There, Sora fights Darkside. After defeating Darkside, everything got sucked into the black sphere. Sora tries to hold on to a log, but gets absorbed in the end

Last edited:

Limit Break

Jax-Oh1 said:
Limit Break, If you truely read my other try, you know you sound like silh0uette.

Will post up next chapter in a little.

Refer to post 2

I'm not being mean. I'm being straightforward

Cool man said:
Yeah, this IS a waste of thread, we know the script, if you wanna do a novelization head over to fanfic section.

I agree with you Cool Man... Because if your gonna wast downloading kilobytes... At least waste it on a more valuable topic dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back