• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Novels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnianqueen

I knew there were KH manga so I tired to be cheap and look up translations on the Internet but I found out something. I heard that there were novels as well but not in English. Are there really novels or is it just referring to the manga? And if there are novels besides the manga, will they be translated into English ever?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There are really Novels for each released KH game so far.
Unlike the Manga, the novels are in a quite more serious tone and tend to give a bit more in-depth info on the series.

There are no official translations right now and it is questionable if they ever will, but fellow forum member goldpanner has already translated part of Riku's story from CoM and quite a bunch of the Days-Novels.
This site
HEARTSTATION.ORG | Novels
holds all so far translated volumes.

BTW, I just noticed we already have a novel-thread in the sticky section.

Narnianqueen

Ok, thanks! Man! I wish they were in English!

I wonder why they would only translate those and not the very first ones...that doesn't make sense to me...

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm looking for the KH novel's translations too
Thank you for the link~

Narnianqueen

You can find them anywhere. There is a website called mangafox.com that has the English translations. I'm trying to read them but I've never really been a manga kinda person :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ok, thanks! Man! I wish they were in English!

I wonder why they would only translate those and not the very first ones...that doesn't make sense to me...

Because goldpanner only owns those who are posted on that site?
You have to remember these are fan-translations, not official ones.
goldpanner can only translate novels she owns...;)

As for the manga...these I just buy. Actually, Kingdom Hearts 2 Volume 6 is hitting shelves in February...^__^

Crystal

Silver Member
Because goldpanner only owns those who are posted on that site?
You have to remember these are fan-translations, not official ones.
goldpanner can only translate novels she owns...;)

As for the manga...these I just buy. Actually, Kingdom Hearts 2 Volume 6 is hitting shelves in February...^__^

Where can i buy it ? xD
I miss out so many things..

Crystal

Silver Member
What is the difference between novel and manga?
It did explains different things?

Fallen Prince

The manga is more on the funny side while the novels are more serious and have scenes that are usually put into the FM's

MandoKeyMaster

Only in Japan, as far I know. Man, it would be so cool to have translated KH novels. Sometimes, I get bored playing the games and I want to READ the story more than play it.

Crystal

Silver Member
The novel explains more. The manga shows a little bit of insight but it's more like just reading the game and funny. The novels are serious and reveal quite a bit of info.

Thanks for the info.
I've been miss out some stuff >.>

Fallen Prince

No Problem. My advice: Learn Japanese because that's the only way you're really gonna be able to read them since no one cranks out translations. Goldplanner's a busy girl.

Crystal

Silver Member
No Problem. My advice: Learn Japanese because that's the only way you're really gonna be able to read them since no one cranks out translations. Goldplanner's a busy girl.

lol I thought there is some novel already been translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back