• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Goofy's cute little nose doesn't turn slick and wet and runny when he has the Sneeze status ailment in KH3. Haha idk I just think it would have been funny if Goofy's nose was running and his snot was dripping down really low and got all over the place ahhaha that would be interesting

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There should be at least the theoretical option of not any party members on the field & have Sora go solo if the player chooses.

Or just don't have Goofy stand in front of the damn white mushroom every friggin' time.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
Man, wouldn't it be great if stronger enemies and bosses had MP bars? It'd certainly encourage them to NOT spam attacks the player can't do anything about unless prepared.

disney233

Awards
So...did Luxu like lay low as Braig in Radiant Garden? Is he like...a royal guard like Dilan and Aeleus? I don't understand what's Braig...or Luxu's role there. Is Braig a renegade guard?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
So...did Luxu like lay low as Braig in Radiant Garden? Is he like...a royal guard like Dilan and Aeleus? I don't understand what's Braig...or Luxu's role there. Is Braig a renegade guard?
Judging from his uniform, the way he speaks to Dilan, and his easy access to Ansem's study I'd say he's a guard. Likely the head guard in charge of security at Radiant Garden, which should send a chill down everyone's spine if true, lol.

disney233

Awards
Judging from his uniform, the way he speaks to Dilan, and his easy access to Ansem's study I'd say he's a guard. Likely the head guard in charge of security at Radiant Garden, which should send a chill down everyone's spine if true, lol.
That's....actually a pretty interesting thought.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, Braig seems to have been a guard like Dilan. Though i kind of remember it stating somewhere that the guards also doubled as researchers.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The more I think about it, the more offended I am that they have the audacity to call the battle in KH3 a "Keyblade War" lol

I feel like I've been at least somewhat aware that it would be like this ever since the concept of a Keyblade war was introduced. I wasn't always jaded, but I think I always knew they couldn't do it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The more I think about it, the more offended I am that they have the audacity to call the battle in KH3 a "Keyblade War" lol
Yeah I'm not even sure myself. Twenty combatants doesn't equal a war. And most of Xehanort's crew didn't even have keyblades(despite the ones lacking keyblades minus Isa being tied to the weapon)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wasn't it in DDD where Xehanort said their clash would summon Keyblade wielders from everywhere for the clash between Light and Dark? Now that sounded like more of a war. This was just another battle for the destiny of the worlds.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Wasn't it in DDD where Xehanort said their clash would summon Keyblade wielders from everywhere for the clash between Light and Dark? Now that sounded like more of a war. This was just another battle for the destiny of the worlds.
BBS - This X-Blade will open a door, one that leads to all worlds! Then, Keyblade bearing warriors will flock here from each and every one of them and battle for the light of Kingdom Hearts! And just like the legend says, the Keyblade War will begin!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
False advertising. They probably didn't know back then that the new Organization was going to compose of mostly the old Organization. I'm still confused about the clashing to forge the keys. Because how do you clash with Luxord at all in a Keyblade War with his cards? The Keyblade War in KH3 should be renamed the Maze Marathon Battles. Don't even have Keyblade in the title because only five Seekers actually had Keyblades.

Cumguardian69

Awards
It's more clashing of hearts than it is clashing of keys to forge the XBlade. The "keys" are more like physical representations of Xehanorts dark heart

Cumguardian69

Awards
moving on another nitpick I have with KH1: tying ability gain to level up. Now, i know what you're thinking: literally every KH game does this. But critical abilities like GUARD? come on cuh

Last edited by a moderator:

Swing

Awards
What I don't like about the Kh series are all those weird gay fanfiction people right about the characters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My singular nitpick for today is that in KH2FM on the PS4, the game starts stuttering briefly in the Atlantica section so it can cause the audio to desync when you play. Imagine my horror when Ursula’s mouth was still moving at the end of Ursula’s Revenge or whatever that song is called.

AegisXIII

Awards
My singular nitpick for today is that in KH2FM on the PS4, the game starts stuttering briefly in the Atlantica section so it can cause the audio to desync when you play. Imagine my horror when Ursula’s mouth was still moving at the end of Ursula’s Revenge or whatever that song is called.
I always thought it was the japanese lipsync. 😆

I have one. On chain of memories, when you start a new game, the logo starts rotating. Except it goes back to its ps2 position therefore starting the animation from the middle of the screen.

Back