• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
Not a nitpick par suey but instead a revelation...KH3RN Sora can play almost exactly like KH2FM Sora if you do not equip any finishers or Quick Slash. And this is where the nitpick comes into play:

Looking at those particular moves in relation to the narrative of KH3, why were they not interwoven as GET! Bonuses alongside Sora regaining his strength? Or awarded as level ups of the Kingdom Key to respect the fact that Sora is going to be going solo for a while with his OG keyblade at his side? Lol

OrionGold

Awards
I have a nitpick regarding KH3RM Sora and it's the fact at the end of his air combo, that downward swing doesn't bring him down to the ground and that somewhat bothers me.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There's a LOT of characters from Alice in Wonderland that've never appeared in a KH game, & yet Square keeps going back to the queen & her cards again & again. Reused worlds wouldn't be so bad if they cover parts of a movie that was skipped over the 1st time.

disney233

Awards
There's a LOT of characters from Alice in Wonderland that've never appeared in a KH game, & yet Square keeps going back to the queen & her cards again & again. Reused worlds wouldn't be so bad if they cover parts of a movie that was skipped over the 1st time.
That could be said about....literally every world reused. Olympus redeemed itself by having most of the characters, But for god's sake when the hell can SDG FINALLY MEET THE SULTAN!

AND WHERE THE HELL IS AGRABAH'S SECURITY!?
Aladdin-disneyscreencaps.com-882.jpg
THE DYNAMIC BETWEEN SDG & RAZOUL! I'M DYING! IT COULD'VE HAPPENED!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
That could be said about....literally every world reused. Olympus redeemed itself by having most of the characters, But for god's sake when the hell can SDG FINALLY MEET THE SULTAN!

AND WHERE THE HELL IS AGRABAH'S SECURITY!?
View attachment 12903
THE DYNAMIC BETWEEN SDG & RAZOUL! I'M DYING! IT COULD'VE HAPPENED!
Sultan & guards were in Chi/Unchained X/Union X. Say what you will, that game did a hell of a job covering the Aladdin film for once.

disney233

Awards
Sultan & guards were in Chi/Unchained X/Union X. Say what you will, that game did a hell of a job covering the Aladdin film for once.
I saw images of the guards in Chi form, but not the Sultan. I just assume he wasn't in the game as well. BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THE FACT THAT WE'VE YET TO SEE THEM IN THAT SWEET 3D, AND WITH SDG.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just got another one. The fact that Phil doesn't adress Sora,Donald or Goofy as true heroes like all this shit they went through and Phil who spent his time yelling "climb up to the hydras back!" just refused to acknowledged them as such.
If Phil had dialogue in KH3 we probably would have heard him acknowledge the trio as true heroes, lol

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
If Phil had dialogue in KH3 we probably would have heard him acknowledge the trio as true heroes, lol

thats the biggest gripe i have in kingdom hearts 3 they fixed the lack of square enix characters beisdes that einhandler reference and the moogles they at least added Squall,Yuffie,Cid and Aerith sadly no cloud,tifa or sephiroth.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So what's the deal with Auron & Sparrow not having abilities equipped the 2nd time they join the party? Particular annoying with Jack when you need his limit to draw pirates into the moonlit areas & you don't realize he doesn't have it on until it's too late.

disney233

Awards
So what's the deal with Auron & Sparrow not having abilities equipped the 2nd time they join the party? Particular annoying with Jack when you need his limit to draw pirates into the moonlit areas & you don't realize he doesn't have it on until it's too late.
I dunno. Probably has something to do with their powers stripped or something? It's a weird and annoying concept. Don't forget it's the same with Tron and Goofy.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Something occured to me. If Nobodies eventually regrow hearts, do they regrow their original heart? Or a new one entirely?

So like, forget about Roxas and Namine and Xigbar and Xion. All the other "people" Nobodies we've seen, are more or less the same as their somebody. So give Xemnas, Sajx, so on a chance to regrow their hearts. Do they auto-recomplete to Isa, Terranort, and so on?

Guernsey

Awards
I wonder why Nomura loves that KH1 Model of Sora so much anyway? Someone brought it up in another forum but still Nomura must really love KH1 Sora.

Back