• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guernsey

Awards
I wonder what happened to other Final Fantasy characters? I miss Leon and the others.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why is the X Blade in KH3 identical to the one in BBS? When Xehanort stated the correct way to forge it was have 7 vs. 13 I figured it would look different and more improved than the last attempt.

I wonder what happened to other Final Fantasy characters? I miss Leon and the others.
They aren't in because Nomura claimed they would interfere with the plot. Which is BS if you ask me since nothing plot relevant happened until near the end of the game.

Guernsey

Awards
Why is the X Blade in KH3 identical to the one in BBS? When Xehanort stated the correct way to forge it was have 7 vs. 13 I figured it would look different and more improved than the last attempt.

That is interesting.

They aren't in because Nomura claimed they would interfere with the plot. Which is BS if you ask me since nothing plot relevant happened until near the end of the game.

Agreed. I really don't buy that excuse as the FF characters were secondary characters at best with Leon being one of the few who is slightly involved with the plot.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
People say the songs were mandated by Disney. I say Square put them in to be show offs with their tech.

LostArtist

Awards
People say the songs were mandated by Disney. I say Square put them in to be show offs with their tech.
not the song (I love them lmfao), this particular scene, anna talks over her singing >__> whose idea was this anyway xD
my ears hurt

Perkilator

Awards
I feel like Anti-Aqua (who I shall still gladly refer to as AquaNort, thank you very much) was a tad bit underutilized as a concept. Nothing to do with Terra in Ansem’s everything in that cutscene, no Sora or Riku trying to talk her out of it with their memory of meeting her as kids…and on that note, I’d put her in San Fransokyo as the main antagonist due to her similarities with the original Baymax (and there had to be a Dark Riku instead, have him behind the scenes or something).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
1180w-600h_TDID-runaway-brain-780x440.jpg

It disappoints me that Julius in DDD wasn't a foreshadowing secret boss afterall. We could've gotten a rabid Mickey as 1 of the 13 'norts.

Perkilator

Awards
Thinking about it again, I really wish there was more depth to the cooking minigame in KH3.

>I want there to be multiple stages to a meal

>I want Sora to taste a dish around the time it’s ready and throw up if he goofed up that dish

>I want Sora to be able to accidentally cut his finger if he chops too fast and wear cut-proof gloves to prevent cuts

>I want the hourglass to be gone during egg cracking segments

>And speaking of eggs-and this is speaking from experience-I want a separate section where Sora can whisk and cook the eggs he cracks and be able to goof up the whisking part

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why did Mickey refer to Terranort as the thirteenth member? He already knew Xehanort had him when it was still twelve SoDs.

drew0512

Awards
One of the best songs is at the same time one of the most underused songs. Give me an additional cutscene or whatever where Scala ad Caelum plays, Nomura.

Veevee

Awards
Not the games, buuut KH ... why can't we get more ... ranged merchandise? I don't mean it in a way that I want more underwear or socks or plates or whatever, but rather focus on more characters. I mean, we basically always get Sora, Riku or Roxas .. I get it, these are popular, but I'd love to get more of Xemnas, Larxene, Isa, Xion, Naminé or even Aqua. Instead, they are usually just plastering the symbols on everything and we get Sora in all possible forms. :/

Perkilator

Awards
The fire section is Monstropolis is all well and good, but I think it would’ve been more interesting if it actually involved putting out the fires before the Mayhem meter got full instead of just avoiding them to take out enemies.

Veevee

Awards
- That whole "Roxas could just crash into the battlefield because he needed that link at last" bullshit is not only completely ridiculous, but also later disproved in the game when Naminé is able to wake up between Ansem the Wise, Ienzo and Vexen. If it was about that, she should've been reborn when Repliku left her the body and vanished for her sake, but no.

- The whole Xion thing was also bullshit. They make a big deal out of "there are BOXES (worst way to put this) within Sora that contain each character's memories and we have to get them out" and then they just meet her on the battlefield which means it has to be the time traveled version and just turn her over by "everything's fine now". What happened to the memories within Sora we couldn't get out at all? Are those still trapped in there? Do we have two Xions now?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
- The whole Xion thing was also bullshit. They make a big deal out of "there are BOXES (worst way to put this) within Sora that contain each character's memories and we have to get them out" and then they just meet her on the battlefield which means it has to be the time traveled version and just turn her over by "everything's fine now". What happened to the memories within Sora we couldn't get out at all? Are those still trapped in there? Do we have two Xions now?
The official line is that when Sora (and Roxas within him) called out to her, her absorbing powers took in Xion's true heart and memories from within Sora, which is why she starts writhing around before becoming herself again (hood down Xion)

Veevee

Awards
The official line is that when Sora (and Roxas within him) called out to her, her absorbing powers took in Xion's true heart and memories from within Sora, which is why she starts writhing around before becoming herself again (hood down Xion)

Well, that makes some sense at least. I love that one needs official developer statements to understand basic plot points of this game. Thanks for the explanation, must've missed that.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The mention of Donald and Goofy in the Praises thread about them not gaining Keyblades just made me realize that Sora doesn't have Keyblades based off of them. We have one for Kairi, Riku, Roxas, and Axel, but not these two goobers and now I'm sad.

Back