• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
When Tifa is looking for Cloud in KH2: "Have any of you seen a guy with spiky hair?" Really?? She couldn't come up with a more detailed way to describe Cloud's appearance? She must not be too set on finding him; so many people in this series have spiky hair. Heck, even spiky blonde hair would have been a more apt description.

Plus...Sora, who usually meddles in everyone's business and extends his help to practically anyone in need, doesn't even ask for more details. Seems a bit out of character for him to not offer to help Tifa in her search for this spiky-haired fellow, but maybe that's just me. (Sora also doesn't inquire as to why this random person he doesn't know is punching walls and stuff in Ansem's study, but I am willing to attribute that to Sora being his typical overlooking, overly trusting self.)

Don't get me started on how Tifa's presence is practically nonexistent unless you fight a secret boss. Ugh, I don't even consider her a character in that game, really. People are like "you forgot to include Tifa, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine on your FF characters in KH list", but it's so hard to remember them honestly, especially with FF's greatly diminished presence in the series. Give me more World Ends With You; I actually want to see what happened to them in the KH universe! The original FF characters from KH are cool, too.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Many people will hate me for this and tell me there are thousands of good reasons for it, but...

Sora, the manchild with the purest of hearts that will save us all with his innocence, mocking Demyx and treating him like the vilest scum instead of thinking "Hey, this dude doesn't want to fight and by the way I'm insulting him I obviously don't consider him a threat at all... maybe I could reason with him." and not even fazing at the horrible death scream the guitarist makes upon disappearing.

But Axel, an actual warrior who kidnapped Kairi, gets immediate forgiveness and a Keychain bond.
I guess Demyx wasn't fast enough to shift all the blame onto Sai- wait he actually did! Twice he said he was there cause of orders and against his will!
Seriously, that makes no sense to me.
Deep Jungle Donald was more of a villain than Demyx.

Last edited:

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Mickey will come to the rescue in all of these different Disney worlds but he won't save you when you lose against Demyx when he is literally right there.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Mickey will come to the rescue in all of these different Disney worlds but he won't save you when you lose against Demyx when he is literally right there.

10000000000000000x yes! Always bothered me. Especially on my lvl1 play through. Effin save me you dumb mouse! I always figured he was too pissed that the three of us directly disobeyed his orders. "They got themselves into this mess, they can get themselves out". Gah!!

Caxinuld

Awards
Why did Tetsuya dedicate a cutscene to Mickey losing his shirt to explain his KH1 appearance, yet choose not to answer the more popular questions that have not had official answers?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Many people will hate me for this and tell me there are thousands of good reasons for it, but...

Sora, the manchild with the purest of hearts that will save us all with his innocence, mocking Demyx and treating him like the vilest scum instead of thinking "Hey, this dude doesn't want to fight and by the way I'm insulting him I obviously don't consider him a threat at all... maybe I could reason with him." and not even fazing at the horrible death scream the guitarist makes upon disappearing.

But Axel, an actual warrior who kidnapped Kairi, gets immediate forgiveness and a Keychain bond.
I guess Demyx wasn't fast enough to shift all the blame onto Sai- wait he actually did! Twice he said he was there cause of orders and against his will!

Yeah I always thought that Sora's callous attitude towards Demyx was messed up myself. Especially since Demyx was never that malicious compared to some of the other members. At least he has a better shot at life now that he is human.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The questionable scene with Ansem revealing his face and the darkness coming off.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why did Mickey never meet Terra in BBS? He considers him a friend in DDD yet they never met once in the prequel.

This was probably done in order to not create a discrepancy with KH 2 as if Mickey had personally met Terra and possibly even interacted with him, him not recognizing Apprentice Xehanort during the flashbacks in KH 2 would be very hard to justify.

It's somewhat similar to why Mickey never met Roxas in person even once as he would then have connected some dots in regards to Ventus earlier than the end of Re: Coded.
When Mickey gets shown the painful memories by Data-Naminé in the Re: Coded finale he finally gets to see what Roxas looks like, and a few scenes later tells Yen Sid he might have found a clue to where Ventus' heart is.

The story dropping the whole "scent" thing. As dumb as Riku and Zexion sniffing round was, it's a useful ability and forgetting they have it will only create more nitpicks. ("Why didn't Riku know [insert here] was [insert here] when his nose would have told him such?)

source.gif

I will actually have to agree with that one as despite how ridiculously it is worded in Re: Chain of Memories, the ability to discern an "Aura-scent" and thus identify a person (or that persons elemental alignment) is a pretty common "passive extra ability" in fantasy works.

Yep, Vegeta meme is still strong...;P

That's the problem, though; they just convince people to go dark as part of their plan and hope it totally works out and they picked just the right guy to be a minor antagonist? That is a really bad plan; there is NO WAY they would get nearly as many people to do that to make it a substantial income of hearts. There is just no way. And, even so, wouldn't the boss still just release ONE god damn heart anyways? What's the point? It's not like the bosses have been pre-established to have super hearts by Nomura, it's just a stupid plan by the organization to create a diddlying MINISCULE amount of heartless in the process. And, if it really was their ultimate goal to just consistently turn people, how come we only see them actively trying to turn someone heartless in Beast's Castle? Oh, and also, you even said that they can just summon their own heartless, SO WHY IS XALDIN SO FIXATED ON TURNING THIS ONE GUY EVIL IF THEY COULD EASILY JUST NOT DO THAT AND CONTINUING TO KILL JOE SCHMOES TO KEEP SUMMONING REGULAR EMBLEMS THAT WILL GIVE THEM THE SAME RESULT?! And I know they tried to turn beast evil so they could also get his nobody, but how do they know his nobody will a) gain a human/beast form, and b) that he will totally comply to their demands? Do nobodies just have completely different personalities and loyalties once they're turned? I guess it would explain why Even didn't say jack shit to Lea when he woke up, but still. This is ridiculous. Also, if he just turns into a standard upper nobody, then they diddlyed up. That's just another soldier. I could get if Xemnas meant that they just chased down literally anyone to be a nobody/heartless and just killed everything in sight, but the organization's plan in these instances seems a lot more directed, and therefore is a lot more flawed. And I know they must kill more people in their path; it's just weird that Xaldin is so fixated on turning this one diddlying guy into a heartless/nobody when he doesn't even know if it'll work out for him.

Sorry about that, that totally devolved into a rant on Beast's Castle. Ummm, new nitpick?

At least from what I saw in the English version, she splashes a vial onto the mirror, turning it into an unversed. So, she didn't create him, but she totally made him an unversed (don't know about a version difference, though). As for Lady Tremaine, I want to take that Vanitas line as a personal headcanon, lol.

Congrats on 9,000! I bet 8,000 of those were spent on debunks on threads like these, lol xD

I think you're comparing apples with pears here, lol, as Beast was certainly a special case and the bosses were just the actually shown ones.
Where do you think all the minor Heartless Sora & co. fight throughout KH 2 come from? The Machine does not produce any anymore until the MCP shortly reactivates it during one Space Paranoids episode and the Door to Darkness is sealed so there can't be any resupply coming from the Realm of Darkness.
Some of these Heartless are leftovers from KH 1's time, yes, but a not insignificant number of them are normal everyday people turned into Heartless (either by manipulation or by force, just like with the generic NPC in Traverse Town in KH 1) by either Pete (who even states that this is his mission when you first meet him at Yen Sid's tower) or Organisation members off screen.
The Heartless the Org members summon are not "their own" but those they have created themselves by either manipulating or forcing people to fall into the Darkness.
It doesn't need to be as elaborate and flashy like Xaldin's way with beast (who has an exceptionally strong heart as is already confirmed), the usual quickest method would be like this actually:

Xemnas: "Saix, we need more Heartless for Sora to fell, our KH needs more Hearts!"
Saix: "No problem at all."

Saix enters a dark corridor, reappears i.e. in a chinese village somewhere in Land of Dragons.
Saix snaps a finger and summons a horde of already existing Heartless, which proceed to attack all the villagers and steal their hearts, turning them into Heartless as well, rinse and repeat.
Heck, the massive army of those little flying Heartless commanded by Shan-Yu probably once were his massive army of huns but they got all turned into Heartless by either Pete, an Org member or even Shan-Yu himself.

ALL Org members not having a Keyblade or named Xemnas probably do things like these on a regular basis, the ones with the boss-level Heartless are just the ones shown directly because they're more flashy.

All those regular Heartless still roaming the RoL are not just "there" because nor does the Organisation pull them out of their pockets, they create them by attacking regular people.
Yen Sid and Mickey wanting the Org to be destroyed is not only because "boo boo Nobody racism" as Org fangirls scream, but because they're a legitimate threat to the universal order.

You don't even need thousands of good reasons for it, lol, only one is already enough:
Context.

The situation was a war-like one, Sora & co. were on their way to help Leon & co. and not only was Demyx a commander of the enemy forces, he also holds them up and prevents them from coming to the aid of their friends.
Donald did tell Demyx to move out of the way yet he didn't comply, so what?

Granted though, the way Sora reacts there with his mocking attitude is not only counterproductive but wasting time as well.
Had it been me in Sora's situation there I wouldn't have done that at all but demand Demyx to step aside once as well and if he didn't comply I would have immediately blasted him away with magic or stab him through the chest before a drawn-out battle could commence.
Ain't got no time for chit-chat with the enemy if I want to help my friends already fighting further down.

The situation with Axel on the other hand was less extreme as it wasn't a true war setting. Sora knew Kairi was locked up by the Org but not in immediate physical danger like Leon & co. were during the war at Radiant Garden.
Axel also fought alongside Sora immediately beforehand, he was assisting Sora to proceed and not holding him up like Demyx was.
Then he apologized for his wrongdoings and opened the portal that finally allowed Sora to reach his goal.
In context, while Axel's crime was certainly bigger in comparison, the support and help Sora got from his side outranked anything Demyx did by several magnitudes.
The only thing Demyx ever did was holding Sora up and impeding his progress.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The situation was a war-like one, Sora & co. were on their way to help Leon & co. and not only was Demyx a commander of the enemy forces, he also holds them up and prevents them from coming to the aid of their friends.
Donald did tell Demyx to move out of the way yet he didn't comply, so what?

Granted though, the way Sora reacts there with his mocking attitude is not only counterproductive but wasting time as well.
Had it been me in Sora's situation there I wouldn't have done that at all but demand Demyx to step aside once as well and if he didn't comply I would have immediately blasted him away with magic or stab him through the chest before a drawn-out battle could commence.
Ain't got no time for chit-chat with the enemy if I want to help my friends already fighting further down.

The situation with Axel on the other hand was less extreme as it wasn't a true war setting. Sora knew Kairi was locked up by the Org but not in immediate physical danger like Leon & co. were during the war at Radiant Garden.
Axel also fought alongside Sora immediately beforehand, he was assisting Sora to proceed and not holding him up like Demyx was.
Then he apologized for his wrongdoings and opened the portal that finally allowed Sora to reach his goal.
In context, while Axel's crime was certainly bigger in comparison, the support and help Sora got from his side outranked anything Demyx did by several magnitudes.
The only thing Demyx ever did was holding Sora up and impeding his progress.

I respectfully disagree.
I think infiltrating the Organization's stronghold was no less war-like than the Hollow Bastion conflict.
I acknowledge Demyx was indeed holding them up (although they had no idea the Organization could control the Heartless, so I don't think they saw him as an enemy commander), that he still was (known as) an enemy, and they told him to move.
And, when that didn't work once, they... struck him down.

The only thing Demyx ever did was holding Sora up and impeding his progress. And in aswer to that Sora vanquished him, and with his knowledge at the time meant killing him.
Original point still stands.
And while I know Demyx's defeat was something dictated by storytelling and gameplay and I'm reading too much into this (although it is a nitpick thread)... well. There ARE boss battles in Kingdom Hearts where even if you deplete the HP bar you're not murdering the boss.
But aside from that, all I wanted were different reactions, pre and post fight. I keep feeling like if everyone in that portion of KH II, devs included, saw Demyx like this terrible villain except me.
This is some "Pete said he doesn't care for a couple of votes let's lock him into the Void for ten and more years" level of thinking.

Last edited:

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
10000000000000000x yes! Always bothered me. Especially on my lvl1 play through. Effin save me you dumb mouse! I always figured he was too pissed that the three of us directly disobeyed his orders. "They got themselves into this mess, they can get themselves out". Gah!!

I'm actually stuck there on my level 1 playthrough right now. Imagine my face when I found out there is no checkpoint after you beat him. I win maybe half of the time now. But those Morningstars always end me.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I respectfully disagree.
I think infiltrating the Organization's stronghold was no less war-like than the Hollow Bastion conflict.
I acknowledge Demyx was indeed holding them up (although they had no idea the Organization could control the Heartless, so I don't think they saw him as an enemy commander), that he still was (known as) an enemy, and they told him to move.
And, when that didn't work once, they... struck him down.

The only thing Demyx ever did was holding Sora up and impeding his progress. And in aswer to that Sora vanquished him, and with his knowledge at the time meant killing him.
Original point still stands.
And while I know Demyx's defeat was something dictated by storytelling and gameplay and I'm reading too much into this (although it is a nitpick thread)... well. There ARE boss battles in Kingdom Hearts where even if you deplete the HP bar you're not murdering the boss.
But aside from that, all I wanted were different reactions, pre and post fight. I keep feeling like if everyone in that portion of KH II, devs included, saw Demyx like this terrible villain except me.
This is some "Pete said he doesn't care for a couple of votes let's lock him into the Void for ten and more years" level of thinking.

It wasn't as urgent in either case though as during the Radiant Garden events Sora & co. knew that Leon & co. were in danger, they could hear the battle sounds and see the vast army of Heartless roaming about. There was definitely a higher adrenaline level and urgency involved on their side.
Furthermore, the fact that Axel was, however shortly, already fighting alongside Sora beforehand did change the basic dynamic of the situation quite a lot from Sora's viewpoint.
Axel was helping right now at that time, Demyx was impeding and an obstacle, hence a different assessment. Things like actual male-/benevolence level or other transgressions made elsewhere were thus of inferior consideration.

Uh okay, how much more time to you think SDG should have wasted by continue to tell him to move aside?
Sora playing his little mockery game was already a colossal waste of time for someone who's in a hurry to help someone else.
Or asked differently, what should they have done in your opinion?

You see, well, by holding Sora up and impeding his progress Demyx was additionally endangering some of those Sora cares about, which is one of Sora's berserk buttons and unlike some people erronously assume Sora is not an all-forgiving sunshine ball. He can be ruthless if sufficiently riled up and by that time he was riled up already or did you forget his angry reaction towards Xehanort's portrait and the revelations made right before this sequence?
Sora had also no qualms to even strike those he perceives as an enemy down mid-sentence in KH 1 and Chain of Memories, so in this case I am actually also wondering somewhat, but in the exact opposite direction to you as to me it comes over as if people are somehow hellbent on making a special case just for Demyx because they find him funny/cute whatever when, except for the already mentioned useless mockery stunt before the fight, the way Sora reacts and finishes the fight is not that much different to several other cases throughout the whole series.

Nah, considering how often this scene gets mentioned fandom-wise and how eeeeviiil and mean Sora is often decried in it you're certainly not the only one bothered by it.
Except for the pre-fight mockery stuff though which I see as a waste of time on Sora's part, not necessarily as an "ooh he's mean to "poor" Demyx"-type of deal, I personally do not have much of a problem with how Sora handled the whole battle since based on what was shown in other situations throughout the series and the context of the urgency it makes logical sense.

Except that Minnie never said such a thing about ten years or more, she temporarily banished him to "cool off a little" and Pete did more than just say some mean things as the way he was posed indicates he was about to physically assault the queen.
Not to mention the whole point of the Dream Festival being to show off how people care for and help each other, yet everything Pete does is highly egoistical and he cares only about the prize.
The ducklings, Chip & Dale as well as Horace (and Goofy in KH 2) also mention that Pete is nearly always doing something troublesome so it is also possible that the incident shown in BBS was just the final straw for Minnie to finally decree some harsher measures.
Note how she even states that:
Minnie said:
I've tried to forgive a lot of things you've done, but this is too much.

So while the incident shown there by itself may not look like much, we can infer by the statements of the other Disney Town citizens and Minnie's reaction that this is just one incident in a whole row of transgressions.

---

It is somewhat interesting to see though (not directed specifically at you, mind, but an observation I made in fandom in general), that no matter how heinous the things done by villains/antagonistic characters are, if they're fan favorites or look somewhat "hot" or "cute" there are pulled out dozens of explanations and sometimes part-excuses as to why they did as such and why it may serve an ultimatively noble end goal, yet when a protagonist/"good" character does something that's more harsh he/she is suddenly considered an immoral, heartless being who's being mean and picking on the poor poor misunderstood villain/antagonist, lol.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Uh okay, how much more time to you think SDG should have wasted by continue to tell him to move aside?
Sora playing his little mockery game was already a colossal waste of time for someone who's in a hurry to help someone else.
Or asked differently, what should they have done in your opinion?

Not vanquishing him. As I said, KH showed us that it's possible to fight without ending the opponent.
But again, that is my personal nitpick. I actually did not expect Demyx to survive nor would I know how to write the story in that situation.
I don't think the writers did anything wrong by making an obvious final fight against him ending with him getting vanquished, just noting this doesn't resonate with my image of Sora.

You see, well, by holding Sora up and impeding his progress Demyx was additionally endangering some of those Sora cares about, which is one of Sora's berserk buttons and unlike some people erronously assume Sora is not an all-forgiving sunshine ball.

Well, I'd hate to quote this from Dream Drop Distance, as I didn't like it, but:
"Sora has a heart like that- uncorrupted, willing to see the good before the bad." sayeth Ansem.
Sora refused to see anything else but the fact that Demyx was a Nobody and his enemy, and ignored anything else about his non-aggressive personality.
His reactions against Xehanort is kind of a different matter: he knew who Xehanort was- evil in his mind.
But this Sora who is described as this child soul who will see good in you before anything else doesn't really match up his attitude towards possibly the least aggressive of his enemies.
I elaborate more about this a bit further below.

Sora had also no qualms to even strike those he perceives as an enemy down mid-sentence in KH 1 and Chain of Memories, so in this case I am actually also wondering somewhat, but in the exact opposite direction to you as to me it comes over as if people are somehow hellbent on making a special case just for Demyx because they find him funny/cute whatever when, except for the already mentioned useless mockery stunt before the fight, the way Sora reacts and finishes the fight is not that much different to several other cases throughout the whole series.

Well, not really. Should you manage to beat them, Sora will stop once Cloud and Leon are unable to keep fighting (even if he does collapse after dealing with Leon, he was talking like the fight was over. He saw Leon, a much more menacing guy, with a knee on the ground and decided not to continue.)
Sark was defeated but not erased on the spot. Riku was left able to walk away from every match (okay, I admit Riku is obviously an extreme case, still Sora doesn't just eradicate the evil as soon as he fights.)
Any enemy that wasn't the declared overlord of darkness or a paragon of evilness basically got to "live" and was done by other factors, really.
And in these two groups, Demyx's fate was put with the one that in my opinion didn't represent him is what I'm saying.

Aside from the fact that CoM Sora was definitely altered, given his reactions and backlash against Donald Goofy and the Jiminy too, Larxene (the character towards whom Sora was arguably the most violent) was as different from Demyx.
Larxene makes it so you can't help but hate her and is without a doubt a malevolent and evil woman who likes to see others suffer. And a great character in my mind. I seriously love Larxene, close to a fanboy level.
But I would never argue that Sora did bad or was out of character for him to try and vanquish her.

Except that Minnie never said such a thing about ten years or more, she temporarily banished him to "cool off a little" and Pete did more than just say some mean things as the way he was posed indicates he was about to physically assault the queen.
Not to mention the whole point of the Dream Festival being to show off how people care for and help each other, yet everything Pete does is highly egoistical and he cares only about the prize.
The ducklings, Chip & Dale as well as Horace (and Goofy in KH 2) also mention that Pete is nearly always doing something troublesome so it is also possible that the incident shown in BBS was just the final straw for Minnie to finally decree some harsher measures.
Note how she even states that:

So while the incident shown there by itself may not look like much, we can infer by the statements of the other Disney Town citizens and Minnie's reaction that this is just one incident in a whole row of transgressions.

Except that Donald and Goofy are surprised to see Pete out of the dimension in KH II, so that means they either forgot about him or kept thinking him being secluded there for all that time was "just".
I do wonder what else could've Pete done in the past. For some reason, I don't think it could take a 180 and be something really ruthless and different from his BbS mischief.
Minnie also did say "I tried to overlook many things that you did, but you've finally crossed the line!"
So, disregarding those votes WAS a pretty big deal even for him.

Even if he did, say, destroyed half of the town-- a void. Eleven years and counting.

It is somewhat interesting to see though (not directed specifically at you, mind, but an observation I made in fandom in general), that no matter how heinous the things done by villains/antagonistic characters are, if they're fan favorites or look somewhat "hot" or "cute" there are pulled out dozens of explanations and sometimes part-excuses as to why they did as such and why it may serve an ultimatively noble end goal, yet when a protagonist/"good" character does something that's more harsh he/she is suddenly considered an immoral, heartless being who's being mean and picking on the poor poor misunderstood villain/antagonist, lol.

I do get where you're coming from (I also should mention, not because I'm feeling called out but for clarity, that I do not even like Demyx's character that much). Is definitely harder from a hero to act violent without making someone speak ill of him.
You've touched the real issue-- this is (again) less about the character and more about how we see his actions, probably.
It's also clear by now how us two have a seriously different way to gauge evil, good, and even violence and mercy, at this point.
Intriguing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
On the topic of Pete why did Maleficent even free and recruit him? From his antics in Disney Town what made her think he'd be a good commander, lol.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ok so, with The One World that all other worlds are fragments of.......are the alien races of Lilo & Stitch native to the same world as all of the humans then?

On the topic of Pete why did Maleficent even free and recruit him? From his antics in Disney Town what made her think he'd be a good commander, lol.
Eh, he does the job of spreading heartless & getting new ones made well enough. Maleficent's probably operating on Beast Wars henchmen logic: they're either loyal but dumb or smart yet treacherous. Loyal & dumb at least gets the grunt work done.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, idk if something already brought it up, but of course-- everyone in the universe speak English/Japanese and no one ever addresses it.

Also: Keyblade wielders can't reveal that there are other worlds, but they can freely mention the Keyblade, the Keyholes, the Heartless (except in Wonderland apparently) and all the other creatures.
As long as they don't tell they're from other worlds, it seems (wonder how do you explain all the aforementioned things without making clear they're extraterrestrial).
And if they come across other beings from different worlds such as Joshua or Scrooge, they have no interest or obligation in making sure THEY don't spill the beans about the other worlds.

In the end, does this rule serve any purpose at all? Outside of driving the recruits mad.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well, I'd hate to quote this from Dream Drop Distance, as I didn't like it, but:
"Sora has a heart like that- uncorrupted, willing to see the good before the bad." sayeth Ansem.
Sora refused to see anything else but the fact that Demyx was a Nobody and his enemy, and ignored anything else about his non-aggressive personality.
His reactions against Xehanort is kind of a different matter: he knew who Xehanort was- evil in his mind.
But this Sora who is described as this child soul who will see good in you before anything else doesn't really match up his attitude towards possibly the least aggressive of his enemies.
Sora: "You once stole an all-access pass and are now just sorta standing in my way! And for that you are the evilest of scum and will die where you stand!"

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Haha. Anyway I think I can somewhat justify that.

1. He was told in the beginning that Nobodies don't really exist at all from Yen Sid.
2. Most Nobodies..HURT people. Um, I know Sora doesn't like anyone that hurts people. Especially his friends. (Maybe he thought Demyx'd go after his friends, next.)
3. Demyx called Sora a traitor. Um, I don't think anyone would take that very well.
4. Prolly the mess in Olympus got Sora's goat a bit as well. I mean, Demyx was a thief (Stole that coin) and all that. That proly did NOT help.

Add to the fact Demyx wouldn't get out of the way(so Sora could get to his friends who were in trouble), which was prolly the last straw.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha. Anyway I think I can somewhat justify that.

1. He was told in the beginning that Nobodies don't really exist at all from Yen Sid.
2. Most Nobodies..HURT people. Um, I know Sora doesn't like anyone that hurts people. Especially his friends. (Maybe he thought Demyx'd go after his friends, next.)
3. Demyx called Sora a traitor. Um, I don't think anyone would take that very well.
4. Prolly the mess in Olympus got Sora's goat a bit as well. I mean, Demyx was a thief (Stole that coin) and all that. That proly did NOT help.

Add to the fact Demyx wouldn't get out of the way(so Sora could get to his friends who were in trouble), which was prolly the last straw.

But that's the thing, you're kinda depicting Sora as someone who will eliminate someone just because he COULD do something or because his general race hurts people, because he was ordered to, or for theft.
So much for seeing good above all else... Pete better watch his back. He's next and he doesn't even know it.
Riku too. Thinks he's so much better because he wins at the race minigame *mumble mumble*

Nitpick: you can literally beat Riku 100 times back on the island, but Tidus will still state you're no match for him.

Sora: "You once stole an all-access pass and are now just sorta standing in my way! And for that you are the evilest of scum and will die where you stand!"

"I also dropped a piece of paper, thus polluting the Underworld!"
"YOU MONSTER"

[Dunno if this is support, irony, or just a joke, but figured I'd roll with it.]

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Darkos; didn't mean it that way. But there could be another reason. Could of he have been influenced by Roxas there? I don't know how Demyx treated Roxas; and I think it's been established that Roxas did influence Sora a little from the inside.

Back